DOOLEY is on ESPN right now!!!!

I guess some of you aren't content to let Dools simply move on with his life......because he didn't meet your personal expectations, you want him banned from public life altogether for eternity....some seriously immature people on here.

Reactions: 14 people
Dooley is a good guy......come on guys!

Give our X Tennessee coach some respect......I belive he gave his all for Tennessee!

I wish him the best of luck. If you want to hate on somone, hate on Sal.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
I guess some of you aren't content to let Dools simply move on with his life......because he didn't meet your personal expectations, you want him banned from public life altogether for eternity....some seriously immature people on here.

You got it,bozo.

He's a brilliant guy with tons of football knowledge. He was just awful at motivating a team or managing a gameplan.
I'd love to see him succeed as an analyst.

Nice try,Ms. Dooley. The only thing this guy is brilliant at is combing his hair.

Reactions: 1 person
Aren't all the experts on tv people who either didn't succeed at coaching or playing the sport they cover.Well usually anyway. Sounds like the place for him.

I hope Dooley does not stay on tv because I can only look at a cross-eyed person so long before it really gets on my nerves..

Screw Dooley. Can't see any reason why he would be considered an "expert" for any show. Loser through and through.

Not the greatest football coach but the man s far from a loser. Has a law degree and A beautiful family, have you accomplished more?

Reactions: 16 people
His "dont score first it pisses them off" statement was incorrect. More like dont show up it pisses them off. They steamrolled ND in the first 5 mins of the game. I think the game kinda snowballed on ND after that BS running into the punter call. Although if your a good team you should be able to put that behind ya.

Good for Derek. I hope he stays on TV. He was always entertaining in front of the camera...not a great coach...but I enjoyed him

some of yall's continued vitriol against Dooley is more comical than a sad, stalker ex (and eerily similar in the same vein). I say move on and let bygones be precisely that.

His "dont score first it pisses them off" statement was incorrect. More like dont show up it pisses them off. They steamrolled ND in the first 5 mins of the game. I think the game kinda snowballed on ND after that BS running into the punter call. Although if your a good team you should be able to put that behind ya.

It was a back to back hammer with the punt and the catch that was not called a catch. I had to turn the TV to WWe, could not watch bama anymore, you know the outcome if they get those first few questionable calls it is over.

Reactions: 1 person
derek has millions in the bank from UT---he can vacation for a year with all that money then get some easy assistant type job next year for a few hundred thousand in walking around money.

VN Store

Back