13' GA S Vonn Bell (Ohio State signee)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OSU had players commit, UA got no commitments from the allstar games and may have lost one over the weekend.

The only thing I care about Bama is spacing out on corners. For tOSU they need more O-line and offensive weapons, but they have more space than Bama. But anybody that isn’t Kamara or Bell at this point helps Tennessee.

would a great addition, seem like Jones understand that the secondary was in great need to speed and playmakers..

Saying Dooley shouldn't be the reason vonn doesn't attend here.. He is gone, stating the 100k that will go crazy for vonns abilities will be worth him coming to UT

I think it is funny that his top 3 teams all have 100,000+ stadiums, which is not usually the case.

Does anyone else think that the hire of Terry Fair might have been a recruiting push for V. Bell?

It's obvious that V. Bell grew up as a fan but he had to have grown up a fan of certain players as well. How old was he when we won the NC?

His uncertainty of the coaching staff is a big deal...and as fans we can relate to what his questions are going to be towards the Vol staff.

I really hope that CBJ can figure out ways to get this kid on board. It's going to be tough for sure.

Does anyone else think that the hire of Terry Fair might have been a recruiting push for V. Bell?

It's obvious that V. Bell grew up as a fan but he had to have grown up a fan of certain players as well. How old was he when we won the NC?

His uncertainty of the coaching staff is a big deal...and as fans we can relate to what his questions are going to be towards the Vol staff.

I really hope that CBJ can figure out ways to get this kid on board. It's going to be tough for sure.

No

He would've been about 3.

Reactions: 2 people

Not going to make a hire just for ONE recruit. He's gonna make a hire he believes will benefit Tennessee in a lot of different areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back