Justin Bieber Concert

Bieber's lighting director is one of the best in the business. The guitarist is a big Phish fan and often teases Phish rifts during shows.

Just some strange facts about the show.

Reactions: 1 person
Got dragged into going to see JB maybe 5years ago? right before he got really big. It was an indoor concert and really my first one. My hearing has never been the same since that day. When they announced his name for the first time I heard a pop go in my right ear and now its completely ****ed up. Now I wear plugs whenever I visit anything that is going to have loud noise. Never knew little girls could scream so loud in my life.

Grow a creepy mustache, wear a smelly flannel shirt, make eye contact with Bieber and lick your lips. And don't ever stop staring.

Wear rubber gloves and watch out for the teenage girls that are cutting themselves because he smokes pot... wish I was joking.

Take her on a daddy date (which you should be having a few times a month anyways). The way you treat her now will dictate what she expects from other men in her future.

Also, be sure to remind her that she doesn't have to expect to be treated like a princess, just that she should be treated with respect and to treat her date with respect, too.

This. My next statement is going to sound like a joke, but I'm 100% serious: there is not enough publicity on the dangers of hearing damage. Every person that goes to concerts should have a box of at least 100 pairs in their home at all times. I've been wearing earplugs to shows for years now, and I can't believe that so many people don't. We get the whole anti-weed bit shoved down our throats everyday, but no one is saying anything about hearing damage, which is far more universal.

I only say this so I hope everyone will remember, but you're an idiot if you go to a concert without earplugs.

My wife swears I can't hear. I need to have my hearing checked. If I have a significant amount of hearing loss at my age I blame it on concerts (really more on local shows) and blaring my car stereo between ages 16-25.

Last edited:
This. My next statement is going to sound like a joke, but I'm 100% serious: there is not enough publicity on the dangers of hearing damage. Every person that goes to concerts should have a box of at least 100 pairs in their home at all times. I've been wearing earplugs to shows for years now, and I can't believe that so many people don't. We get the whole anti-weed bit shoved down our throats everyday, but no one is saying anything about hearing damage, which is far more universal.

I only say this so I hope everyone will remember, but you're an idiot if you go to a concert without earplugs.

Sounds like we have found our newest Bio-environmental troop.

Going to Kid Rock for the whateverth time in Feb.
Ear plugs a given.

VN Store

Back