Justin Bieber Concert

Orange Blazer

You serious Clark?
I get the pleasure of taking my daughter to his concert in Charlotte in a couple weeks due to my wife being 8 months pregnant. I took her to a Miley Cyrus concert once. If its anything like that, I'm in trouble. Any suggestions to survive this?

Noise canceling head phones and a smartphone to entertain yourself.

Although you may not be setting the best example for your daughter with this strategy.

Last edited:
I get the pleasure of taking my daughter to his concert in Charlotte in a couple weeks due to my wife being 8 months pregnant. I took her to a Miley Cyrus concert once. If its anything like that, I'm in trouble. Any suggestions to survive this?

Is she going with a friend, see if that Mom will take them

Relax and enjoy the time well spent with your daughter. Take a small point and shoot digital camera and get a lot of pics of her and the concert. 10-15 years down the road, the pics will be a point of enjoyment for all. At that same time, the moments you shared will be cherished by you and your daughter.

Reactions: 3 people
It's apparently a proven fact that everytime you go to a loud concert you lose a small percentage of your hearing. Bring ear plugs and please do not donate any of your hearing to Justin Beiber of all people.

Reactions: 1 person
Not anyone we are close enough with. We have only lived here since April.

I will enjoy the time with her, but she will be focused on the biebster no doubt. I'm just gonna have to suck it up.

My daughter is in her 30's and believe me...the pain today will pay huge dividends later :hi:

It's apparently a proven fact that everytime you go to a loud concert you lose a small percentage of your hearing. Bring ear plugs and please do not donate any of your hearing to Justin Beiber of all people.

This. My next statement is going to sound like a joke, but I'm 100% serious: there is not enough publicity on the dangers of hearing damage. Every person that goes to concerts should have a box of at least 100 pairs in their home at all times. I've been wearing earplugs to shows for years now, and I can't believe that so many people don't. We get the whole anti-weed bit shoved down our throats everyday, but no one is saying anything about hearing damage, which is far more universal.

I only say this so I hope everyone will remember, but you're an idiot if you go to a concert without earplugs.

Do it right, take her to dinner, buy the t-shirts, etc, don't miss the opportunity. And yes, ear plugs for both of you.

prayers your way

Take her on a daddy date (which you should be having a few times a month anyways). The way you treat her now will dictate what she expects from other men in her future.

Don't throw your underwear on stage. :)

Seriously, not a Bieber music fan, but I've read a few human interest articles where he's gone out of his way to meet sick fans. Read one today where he visited a girl in the hospital with leukemia because she couldn't attend his concert. So for that, I admire the kid(but I still don't like his music). Anytime you can shed light in a young child's life and you do, you're doing something special. So enjoy the show, and remember, a few hours of torture is worth the lifetime of memories.

Good luck my friend. Wife and i bought tickets for my daughter and her to see Beiber in Nashville. Now I'm praying nothing happens to put me in your shoes

Don't throw your underwear on stage. :)

Seriously, not a Bieber music fan, but I've read a few human interest articles where he's gone out of his way to meet sick fans. Read one today where he visited a girl in the hospital with leukemia because she couldn't attend his concert. So for that, I admire the kid(but I still don't like his music). Anytime you can shed light in a young child's life and you do, you're doing something special. So enjoy the show, and remember, a few hours of torture is worth the lifetime of memories.

but take pics of any hot Milf's that do

Good luck my friend. Wife and i bought tickets for my daughter and her to see Beiber in Nashville. Now I'm praying nothing happens to put me in your shoes

I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Haha.

I'm looking forward to the evening just not the entertainment.

Its not unusual for a parent to say NO to a child

It helps when they get older. Helps them handle disappointment and rejection better

VN Store

Back