The Official 2nd Amendment Appreciation Thread

ls-bamboo-wood-baseball-bat-bc243.jpg

Bought myself a Sig Sauer p238 for concealed carry. Handles really well considering how small it is. Opted to go with the .380 over the 9mm and the larger rubber grip because my hands are too large for the normal grip on this model.

IMG_0215_zps4a2403e4-1_zpseb5445e8.jpg

Last edited:
Bought myself a Sig Sauer p238 for concealed carry. Handles really well considering how small it is. Opted to go with the .380 over the 9mm and the larger rubber grip because my hands are too large for the normal grip on this model.

Nice pistol

nice buy...I've picked that pistol up alot in various gun stores, has a very good look and feel to it

Thinking of buying an AR in the next few months. Anyone got any brands they'd recommend over others?

Colt LE6920, or if you really want to drop some coin look at the HK MR556 (civilian model of the gun that killed Bin Laden)

There all $500 to $1000 more than they were before the Conneticut school shooting..and sold out everywhere

So good luck

Colt LE6920, or if you really want to drop some coin look at the HK MR556 (civilian model of the gun that killed Bin Laden)

There all $500 to $1000 more than they were before the Conneticut school shooting..and sold out everywhere

So good luck

Thanks for the suggestions and yeah that's why I'm going to wait for a bit until this assault weapon hysteria dies down.

I have a stag and its been good so far. Glad I bought one before they doubled in price.

Looking to buy a decently priced used handgun. Anyone have suggestions on some online sites I might visit? I would appreciate it.

VN Store

Back