Streaming UT Football games...

g8terh8ter_eric

No Disassemble!
Ok I know that Yahoo has the football games on streaming audio, but is there any other stations that carry it streaming?? I can't believe that stations that carry the games on the air can't stream it online.

I believe that either cbssportsline or yahoo streamed the Kentucky game (LFN game) last year. I know that someone did, because that is how I watched it. Somes games are streamed....

Lincoln Financial streams games when they are showing different games in different regions.

Go to ESPN. I think it's $90 a year or $15 a weekend. They have most of the games that aren't on national TV. I have to stream them all, and it's not really that bad if you hook up the laptop to the TV. Careful though, its like 5 mins behind sometimes, so I got a phone call after the Air Force game last year saying we won before it was even over on the streaming version

I'm planning on picking up the ESPN Gameplan package this year. I haven't purchased it in the past..but with a new TV this year, we'll be watching the games from home. From the money we've spent in the past watching at the bar, I figure that we'll pay for the package within 3 Gameplan games...which I think is a reasonable number to expect being shown.

VN Store

Back