Vote for UT to be on NCAA 14 Cover

you couldn't pay me to vote for our sorry @$$ team for a video game cover. We were terrible last year and this year ain't looking so bright. I'm a die hard fan but come on, It would be emberassing for us on a cover. that would be NEGATIVE publicity, which we don't need any more of

3 days into 2013 and we have a winner for dumbest post of the year. Glad we got that out of the way.

Gruuden Come on Down!

He broke the curse but his team sucked.

True, but it is the Lions. You can pretty much say that almost every year.

Really? He didnt even get 2,000 yards!

But yeah, he pretty much debunked that myth this year

He should have tried harder to get that 2k mark, I mean show a little effort, geez. JK. Unreal season.

I actually was curse sort of believer for a little while. It was hard not to the way some of that stuff went.

why would a prestigious football program want to be associated with a crappy game?

Oh, look... another person with Gruden in their name spewing stupid crap. Another smelly pig turd, I'm sure.

The funny thing is that you were one of the clowns that had "sources" that said Gruden was a done deal...Now you're butt-hurt...

EA sports is having another cover vote this year, except this year they've thrown open the floodgates and allowed every fanbase in the country to vote to put a football player from their school on the cover of NCAA Football 14.

The first round just ended and 32 teams made it in. Tennessee finished 23rd.

Now who wouldn't want to see Cordarrelle Patterson be the first player from a 5-7 team to get on the cover?!

jh-cp-ps3.jpg

VOTE!

https://www.facebook.com/90440037279/posts/10151283642742280

Reactions: 6 people
eh, maybe not now. Notre Dame fans have to be feeling down after that beating they took. Te'o is grossly overrated.

There is a link to go vote for the Vols to be on the NCAA 14 Game Cover. Everyone should go vote for Tennessee. Voting ends Friday and field will be cut from 32 teams to 16. Just think of how many recruits play NCAA every year, wouldnt it be cool that the copy they purchase has the VOLS on it. They would at least have us in their minds that way. It may seem silly but still whatever gets UT recognized. That would also show HUGE fan support. Go Vote. Go Vols, plus we could possibly beat Bama and Florida in something football related it's been a while since that has happened. :good!:

Do you really think if we won the voting they would put us on the cover? No way that happens. Some executive somewhere would veto it.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back