' 13 FL CB Mackensie Alexander

Backing his brother

Immokalee, Fla., four-star cornerback Mackensie Alexander will take three more official visits after he finishes his week at the U.S. Army All-American Bowl, but he does not yet know any of the schools that will receive those trips. What he does know is that his brother, three-star defensive back Mackenro Alexander, will be along with him on each of his final three official visits.

Alexander reaffirmed that he and his brother will eventually sign with the same school. Mackenro was not along on either of Mackensie's first two official visits -- to Texas A&M on Oct. 19 and Clemson on Nov. 19. Mackensie listed those schools as his favorites on Sunday when he arrived for Army Bowl registration.

Some of the schools that have been mentioned by Alexander as possibilities for his final three official visits are Florida, Auburn, Rutgers, Mississippi State and Tennessee.
rivals

This guy (and his brother) are all about their own self promotion. Anyone expecting to see these clowns in orange are sadly mistaken. Thank God too for that.

Didn't you ever wonder why it was so much cheaper than BL?

The bad part is, after drinking it for so long, you grow accustomed to it. I actually prefer it over many other higher quality brews.

Never thought in depth about it. Just realized I was a broke college kid that wanted to keep expenses low as possible without having to sacrifice entertainment.

You do know natty comes from the bottom of the Budweiser barrel correct? They hose out the last bit on the bottom left overs from bud and call it natty. No joke

This is false information. Bud Light is made with rice while Natty Light is made with corn starch.

I have a feeling that he and his brother end up at Clem$on...they love giving package deals.

Whoever this kid commits to, within one year I guarantee he transfers some place else. The kid isn't very smart.

Can we get him here on the 18th?

He and Mackenro are taking their OV @ MSU that weekend...

m_20130112-c0wf-25kb.jpg

See Eddie Lacy, Julio Jones, and Dre Kirkpatrick at Alabama. Kid is coming to school for football not academics. The school work will get done.

All schools it gets done unless your school gets caught. Which then just makes it harder for the school to help out I guess is the word to be used. Sort of like what to a SEC school a little over 10 years ago.

But like you said anyone that thinks these kids are recruited for what they do in the classroom is out of touch. The NCAA has lowered the standard so much you would have to be in a comma to not get in and than you just go to a JUCO or prep school where all of a sudden you become a straight A student.

This kid is not something we need here on our team. Great talent but too self absorbed in his own greatness to be a team player. Let 'Bama or whoever enjoy the Duh-Rick like drama games that will inevitably show up with him.

This kid is not something we need here on our team. Great talent but too self absorbed in his own greatness to be a team player. Let 'Bama or whoever enjoy the Duh-Rick like drama games that will inevitably show up with him.

And let Bama have another lockdown cornerback and enjoy winning another NC?

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back