Vote for UT to be on NCAA 14 Cover

you couldn't pay me to vote for our sorry @$$ team for a video game cover. We were terrible last year and this year ain't looking so bright. I'm a die hard fan but come on, It would be emberassing for us on a cover. that would be NEGATIVE publicity, which we don't need any more of

Reactions: 4 people
you couldn't pay me to vote for our sorry @$$ team for a video game cover. We were terrible last year and this year ain't looking so bright. I'm a die hard fan but come on, It would be emberassing for us on a cover. that would be NEGATIVE publicity, which we don't need any more of

Dear God.

Reactions: 10 people

Lol wut?

How would that be negative?

Careful what you wish for - if we make to cover, it will probably show TJ Yeldon stepping on Maggitt's face on the way to the endzone.

Reactions: 6 people
Careful what you wish for - if we make to cover, it will probably show TJ Yeldon stepping on Maggitt's face on the way to the endzone.

Now that would be negative...

This question isnt directed at you fade, but doesnt it have to be former players on the cover for NCAA rule purposes?

dafuq?

Reactions: 3 people

The joe adams punt return would be solid. Maybe it could be one of those rough surfaced photos that looks like the pic is moving when tilted

Speaking of embarrassing... you misspelled "embarrassing".

Do us all a favor and go back to your pig pen, Arky-tard.

Reactions: 1 person
It will probably be k state and bama or something like that....actually, johnny football.

VN Store

Back