'13 CA OL Chongo Kondolo (Nebraska commit)

Hell, this kid is a take based on his name alone.

After watching the video, he's a take. Love the way he just throws people around. Does real well as a run blocker. I think we need some more of that on this team.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Anybody else get the feeling this staff has get as many kids offered, to campus, and committed as possible and worry about the numbers later??

From the outside it looks to me numbers are of no concern

That's just raw talent. With some coaching on his footwork alone he could be a starter this season.

Kid can move! I love the tenacity he has of initiating contact and driving his feet during blocks. Good pass blocker also. Sign him up...Chongo the Kondolo Dragon:yes:

Last edited:
Anybody else get the feeling this staff has get as many kids offered, to campus, and committed as possible and worry about the numbers later??

I tried telling everyone that in a previous thread but no one listened. BTW, we can sign 27 this year.

Name sounds like a pro wrestler's name to me. At 6'4" & 290#, I say heck yeah dude, come on in to TN's Big Orange Country and become a star here in the SEC East. We will feed you more of what you like to eat....like players on defense. Just mow them down to open holes for our new running back Mr.Green, the number 1 RB in the nation, that will commit to play before 102,000 rabid fans in Neyland Stadium. :)

I hope that is what's going on. I do like this kid though. I like BJ so far but I don't understand some of the offers and the few commits that he has so far and trying to raid his former school for players. I just hope what your saying is what is going on.

Sounds like a bad Samon wrestler from the mid 80's.. which is awesome.

Wouldn't it be awesome to have a OL that looked like this? :eek:lol:

WWE_Wild_Samoans.jpg

Reactions: 6 people
I hope that is what's going on. I do like this kid though. I like BJ so far but I don't understand some of the offers and the few commits that he has so far and trying to raid his former school for players. I just hope what your saying is what is going on.

CBJ and staff are limited in time. He has already evaluated and established connections to these people. He is not ignoring others. He is just maximizing his time. There seem to be too many offers for DBs but that is to get speed. If too many accept some could be converted to LBs or WRs. He seems to know what he's doing. Our job right now is to let him try to work his magic. His strategies will be different in recruiting next year's class.

VN Store

Back