'13 FL S MacKenro Alexander

i hope it hurts them with every kid on immokalee :)

it is kinda messed up to take him ONLY cuz you think it gets you his brother then drop him when you see the writing on the wall

i could see bama maybe making a push for him

who knows where he goes tho its up in the air right now i think

OCI, are you hearing anything about Mackensie's recruitment? Are we still in it, or has that ship sailed?

VQ did an article on the "Wish list", top recruits that the staff is after and Mackenzie was on the list...

Alexander has yet to take a visit to Knoxville, but does plan on seeing the Vols officially. Alexander says he is wide open with no leaders. He did take unofficial visits this summer to Notre Dame, Florida State and Kentucky. He said he talks to the Vol staff regularly including cornerbacks coach Derrick Ansley.

i hope it hurts them with every kid on immokalee :)

it is kinda messed up to take him ONLY cuz you think it gets you his brother then drop him when you see the writing on the wall

at the end of the day though "but still plan to accept him if he qualifies, according to sources within the program"

sounds like a lot of nothing and trying to get hits

Not surprisingly Bama says they are in it for Mackensie. And I think their people say if he was to choose now it would probably be bama.

I thought it was publicly known that mackenro is not even close to qualifying. It is unusual to move him off the commit list, though. FSU usually keeps kids on there even if they're going to place them. I assume they don't want to scare Leon McQuay, but I don't even know about that because he seems to be in love with USC and Vandy.

It has been known for awhile that MacKenro will be a qualifying risk (most think ineligible). Florida State recruited this kid purely with the aspiration of getting in with his brother. Obviously that hasn't worked out as well as they'd hoped and they told him they didn't have room... This I think is good news for us in terms of having one less team in FL to worry about with Mackenzie. Hope we can get him on campus b/c he'd be a HUGE get for us.

Wrong. We would unless it's a numbers thing at that point. They are both looking at different schools right now. Not sure where you're coming up with all this package deal stuff.

:birgits_giggle:

By the way, what's Bam's new screen name?

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back