News Reporters addresses posted by blogger

Ibsaw where at keast two of the people "outed" were females who had restraining orders out on either ex-husbands or bf's and now have to possibly relocate... If so, these women hopefully would be able to sue...

Ibsaw where at keast two of the people "outed" were females who had restraining orders out on either ex-husbands or bf's and now have to possibly relocate... If so, these women hopefully would be able to sue...

What? That's a stupid idea. They're not in some sort of witness protection, so the ex's could have easily found them.

What? That's a stupid idea. They're not in some sort of witness protection, so the ex's could have easily found them.

I get that the public records search turned up all this info but there should be some sort of legal recourse for women in that position. If you see otherwise, bully for you. So when spouse/bf uses that info to find and eventually kill one of these women its just TS? Or, on the other hand, suppose one of these women uses her weapon to kill the POS stalking her? Instead of protecting privacy, someone (either abused woman or abusive other) has to die? All of that could possibly be avoided if the newspaper was more interested in actual news than intimidating citizens and pushing some BS agenda.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I get that the public records search turned up all this info but there should be some sort of legal recourse for women in that position. If you see otherwise, bully for you. So when spouse/bf uses that info to find and eventually kill one of these women its just TS? Or, on the other hand, suppose one of these women uses her weapon to kill the POS stalking her? Instead of protecting privacy, someone (either abused woman or abusive other) has to die? All of that could possibly be avoided if the newspaper was more interested in actual news than intimidating citizens and pushing some BS agenda.

Bully for me, then. I don't agree with doxxing people, but tough sh!t. It's been happening to internet trolls for quite a while now, bet you don't feel the same way about them.

No, i have to admit that I don't equate internet trolls with battered women looking to avoid their husbands/bf's....

No, i have to admit that I don't equate internet trolls with battered women looking to avoid their husbands/bf's....

Yeah. Like I said before, if their exs wanted to find them then they could easily do so without being outed. Not the same for people that have to hide behind screennames. Even moreso for those that aren't trolls but post sensitive info... Thank you Gawker Media.

VN Store

Back