2012 VolNation Annual Bowl Pick Contest (FINAL... sort of)

Good luck to everyone if bowl season is like my regular season yall won't need luck , I will

I didn't get emails with picks out to everyone who asked but you should now be able to view your picks online.

Good luck!

:hi:

Tied for 158! I guess some suck team beat another suck team and I picked the 1 that sucked more. Dangit! I`ll catch up when the real teams start play,but I fear everyone has set up an acct for everyone they know. Whoever has picked the right winners on one of their 55 accounts,congratulations! I just hope you wear BIG ORANGE! GO VOLS!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Can we have one for the worst picks? :crazy: I would win that by a landslide.

Can we have one for the worst picks? :crazy: I would win that by a landslide.

No,I have u beat! Dont worry about suck teams! And who woulda thought Baylor was THAT good? We were better than them! Go Vols!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 1 person
Update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update. Thanks.

Well TTU won so that gives me another point! 8-3 after the first 11 games, I'll take it.

Wow good day yesterday but today couldn't have been much worse, 1-4. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

I'm tied for 314th! I had just picked the ones I chose as losers, I'd be doing great.

Wow....yesterday sucked....but win or lose there have been some awesome games....albeit I'm losing all the close ones and I hate kickers.....just sayin

VN Store

Back