UPS man steals iPad mini

UPS drivers make pretty good money and you have to work your way up the ladder a few years to even be driver. I can't believe this guy threw all that out the window for a $350 electronic toy.

And by a few years you mean 15+.

What an idiot.

Really? 15 years? I didn't think it was that long, but wow...

I can't imagine a thief having enough integrity to hold down a job that long for the delayed gratification of being a driver. I would've assumed that if he is a thief now, he was probably a thief moving up the ranks and would have been caught before now, also.

Oh well...

Steal our iPad mini's?

One of our many services.

Real talk though. I am not surprised this junk happens. We stopped mailing letters with cash because theft became a issue with USPS.

Bonehead move by this guy. As mentioned before I thought those dudes made decent money.

Really? 15 years? I didn't think it was that long, but wow...

I can't imagine a thief having enough integrity to hold down a job that long for the delayed gratification of being a driver. I would've assumed that if he is a thief now, he was probably a thief moving up the ranks and would have been caught before now, also.

Oh well...

You basically have to wait until someone else quits, retires, or gets fired. Some lucky truck loader just got a promotion.

VN Store

Back