Jefferson County

They're just young an inexperienced up front. The backfield is full of good athletes, but I'm afraid if the line doesn't improve it may be another .500 year. The RB, dearies jones is legit, though. Though runner that will hover around the 10.8 mark in the 100 this year...4.4 speed.

Reactions: 1 person
They're just young an inexperienced up front. The backfield is full of good athletes, but I'm afraid if the line doesn't improve it may be another .500 year. The RB, dearies jones is legit, though. Though runner that will hover around the 10.8 mark in the 100 this year...4.4 speed.

Dearies is a pretty nice guy from what I can tell. I've bumped into him a couple of times over the last couple years. I remember in middle school, no one could ever compete with him in gym. It was crazy.

Their only loss on the season was 23-22 to Sevier County (6-1) whose only loss was to Dobyns-Bennett.

Fall camp starts today. Hopefully, they will pick a quarterback soon. Right now it's a four horse race between senior Caleb Johnston (last year's backup), junior Noah Carter , and sophomores Zach Rogers and Jonathan Royster.

After watching them scrimmage against Loudon County last night I have a feeling it's going to be a long season unless they get a lot better in the next month.

After watching them scrimmage against Loudon County last night I have a feeling it's going to be a long season unless they get a lot better in the next month.

isn't the team really young this year? If i remember correct the team was senior laden last year

Yes. I think we have one returning skill position player at one of the receiver spots. I think our defense is only returning four starters from last year.

VN Store

Back