Tebow finished

Tebow was successful at Florida because he utilized the option style offense to perfection. Not much success in the NFL, eh?

Temas that need QB's: (1) Jacksonville, (2) Kansas City. Don't think he'd fit at San Diego or Philly. He'll end up in the CFL. Will he be a starter there? Hmmm? He's not ready. even though he got Denver to the playoffs last year and won, John Elway didn't foresee him as a starter. That's why they have Peyton! How have all the Gator QB's done in the NFL?

I wouldnt completely count him out as a starting QB, the guy just has so much drive to get better IMO. With the right situation and the right QB coach, I think he could end up being a pretty good QB somewhere down the road. All of the things that he brings to a team makes him a good potential project IMO.

You mean other than being able to throw passes?

Tebow is finished. He had a one man market for him last year, and that market just said F' it.

I like him, but he won't settle for being a backup. He'll be in the CFL next year.

Didn't everybody know that his talenst in college are not nearly as valuable in the NFL? Maybe he should become a "wildcat guy" that they put in only for that reason?

Didn't everybody know that his talenst in college are not nearly as valuable in the NFL? Maybe he should become a "wildcat guy" that they put in only for that reason?

There was never really a market for Tim Tebow as a starting QB outside of Josh McDaniels's ego. With the pick McDaniels used on him, he was destined to be a bust.

Denver lucked out with the Jets' headline grabbing owner/GM/coach. The Jacksonville market never really existed as the owner/GM never really wanted him. Just a connection from outside types about ticket sales. The only place he can go that will give him a starting QB job is the CFL.

He can't throw the football. That's been known since Florida. I do like him though. Great person, hard worker, good football player. Just not a QB.

Temas that need QB's: (1) Jacksonville, (2) Kansas City. Don't think he'd fit at San Diego or Philly. He'll end up in the CFL. Will he be a starter there? Hmmm? He's not ready. even though he got Denver to the playoffs last year and won, John Elway didn't foresee him as a starter. That's why they have Peyton! How have all the Gator QB's done in the NFL?

Arizona also

thats a brilliant idea - pay him millions for a few plays a game :yes:

that or he's essentially a circus act there

This. It's a desperate move to sell tickets in the market that seems to care less about the team each year, and this will work for roughly 15 minutes.

He's not an NFL QB; he's not even a good second string QB. To those that say he should got the CFL, eh...I'm not even sure he could flourish there. His mobility would be nice since several of the CFL starting QBs are more mobile, but I would still say probably all of them throw better than he does.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back