Dayz

i use a launcher called dayz commander, you can find it on dayzmod.com.. its probally the easiest way to install the mod

I was going to wait for the stand-alone till I read through the developers comments. I say 2 to 3 months into next year. Just a guess though.

Thought this was a good video... Watching it while I work on drawings.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&v=yKTt7ZkgG2c&NR=1[/youtube]

I played it on my laptop some this morning. Definitely need to switch to my desktop. I lucked out big time after just starting the game. I ran to the woods from the start and came across a full loaded tent. I robbed them blind and moved on.

Also, this is the best mod since Pirates on BF. Mods is the one thing I miss playing on consoles. Back in the day I did a lot of map building for the first COD game. Kind of wish mapping and modding was as big as it once was.

Ok... 1st server I hit with a good ping. It is dark as hell. A zombie is after my ass, I somehow drop my flashlight and fall off in the water. No shorelines! All damn seawalls. Failing miserably right now. Need daylight or wishing for death.

Ok... 1st server I hit with a good ping. It is dark as hell. A zombie is after my ass, I somehow drop my flashlight and fall off in the water. No shorelines! All damn seawalls. Failing miserably right now. Need daylight or wishing for death.

i usually play on servers that always stay daytime. its hard to play at night

Also, I found a decent server with almost zero lag.

US 2781 | HFBServers.com

Last edited:
finally downloading. Santa kept me busy all day...

*Do i install both arma 2 and arrowhead, or skip straight to arrowhead, in steam?

*also didnt know these were so big to download, I'll probably be seeing you guys tomorrow

Last edited:

VN Store

Back