Bray to go to NFL per CBS/Bruce Feldman

I assume that those that are thanking Bray for the memories are a bit younger than I am. These are memories I soon hope to alcoholically remove from my memory. My football awareness stretches back to Andy Kelly forward. To those teams my memories are very fond.

While I do not blame bray for these lowly years we have had, the kid is just not a winner. He has he chances to win games and constistenly he has failed.

To those that are saying if he had stayed he would of crushed all of manning a records, wow I am sure Peyton is wiping his brow and thanking god his records and the street named after him will remain.

Plain and simple we need freaking winners in our program again, not a smug punk that doesn't care about beating KY or Vandy, but people that believe that every Saturday you step on the field you have to lay it on the line and do what it takes to win.

Brays time spent here is not something I want to recall. Having said that the dude has a lot of potential, but lacks the mental aptitude for success. I hope he figures things out and is a great spokesmen for our university, I really do.

Go Vols, and here's to a brighter future!

Again,lots of truth in here. If these people think there weren't numerous times that Kelly's D didn't play up to par yet he found a way to win they are too young to remember.

Great News, He will definately have to Grow a Pair Now!
The NFL won't be kind to rubber band man.

Tyler has a lot of ability but I believe he would have been better staying another year and play for a coach that can prepare him for the next level. I don't believe Dooley has him ready mentally for the pro game. Nevertheless, I wish him the best.

Best of luck to him. I thank him for being a Vol during one of the most difficult times in the TN program's history. I hope he represents us well.

I would be willing to bet any of you that, not next year, but in the future Bray will be a star in the NFL. He just needs structure and a defense

Reactions: 1 person
If I were Tyler Bray, I'd have done the exact same thing. Go hire a personal trainer and try to blow them away at the Combine. If he's going to have to learn a new offense, he might as well get paid for it.

God...y'all are dumb...

He only put together the second* best season ever for a UT QB...

If you people think he was UT's biggest problem this season, you better be prepared for a rude awakening this next season....

Whatever...there have been many better than him to wear the orange. And they actually beat someone...numbers never tell the whole story..bet he doesnt even get drafted..hello practice squad

Whatever...there have been many better than him to wear the orange. And they actually beat someone...numbers never tell the whole story..bet he doesnt even get drafted..hello practice squad

Sure there have been better. And there have been a lot more that were worse. I just don't get the mentality of holding something against a kid that's good enough to leave early and get paid.

And you wouldn't bet 50 cents that he doesn't get drafted.

I'll say this the best way I can...

Y'all quit hatin'!

Seriously, grow up and be proud of the kid. I guarantee you he's doing better than what you're doing.

NFL defense's are gonna eat him alive!He has a great arm,can't read coverage's very well tho.

This second best season by a UT QB garbage has to stop. Big stats don't equal best. Give me Tee Martin,Heath Shuler,Casey Clausen,Andy Kelly even. You people forget what matters. Winning.
All those QB's had better defenses. It would've been interesting to see what the opinion of Bray was if he had a good defense.

Christmas came early! He's the one guy I wouldn't mind saying is High School team name if he every starts a sunday or monday night NFL game. Doubt he'll ever get that chance, though...

VN Store

Back