'15 JUCO RB Alvin Kamara (UT commit 6/21/14)

Are you kidding me? Green runs around tackles as kamara runs through them. Power back status. I've seen Kamara play. I've seen him run through three tackles and truck a kid.

I think Green is more of a power back as well and I don't see him running away from tackles unless he can use his speed to beat someone. I think AK is more of a power back than people on here give him credit for but I agree with BB that he is more of a slasher. That's not a knock on him at all because I think he has a little better moves and can make people miss better than Green. And all of this is just what I've taken away from their highlights as I haven't seen either play in person so tifwiw. But AK is one of my favorite backs in this class and I think he will be very good wherever he ends up (I really wish that was UT but I think we are definitely playing catch up right now).

Last edited:
Kamara is number 1 on my RB board and I reallly like Derek Green.

I just think Kamara can be special, especially in this offense.

Come on AK!

Reactions: 1 person
We NEED BOTH Green AND AK!! End of story! 2 different skill sets. AK can be used all over the field in CBJ's offense, and Green gives us a power back that we desperately need, that way we don't have to use our starting MLB in the wildcat to pick-up 4th and 1 (although he is pretty good at it).

our secondary gave up an 80 yard run to trey burton. I know he's a dianamic player but when someone who mostly plays TE scores on a run in the wild cat it can mean 2 things. The defense was in the wrong position. CHECK, Or the players are just slow and i think it was a combo of both.

I think in the Georgia game it was more of our secondary not wanting any of Gurley or Marshal.

VN Store

Back