'14 GA QB Deshaun Watson (Clemson Commit)

He went to a Bowl practice back in December and had this to say.
Along with Clemson, UCF, N.C. State and Vanderbilt have offered.
“Clemson’s my favorite,” he said.
I'd like to see the staff get in on this guy.

He did not say they dont have talent. He said they are not the type to get drafted that high after only their junior year.

It's funny because out of the 3 I feel like Da'Rick is the third best but I think he is the only one that might leave after his junior season. You can't tell me that two straight 1,000 yard seasons and All-SEC performances on a crap team(at least one of the years) won't get him drafted in the first. He is a freak athlete at 6-3 215 also(guessing).

I personally think Deshaun is the best player in the state of GA for 2014. He led his team to the state semi finals and I watched him beat Sandy Creek he was unstoppable against them. He only threw to Shaq Wiggins side once but picked apart the other DBs. He's a true dual threat and his high school runs a hurry up spread offense

Reactions: 1 person
@1dreamsports11: Gainesville QB and #Clemson commit Deshaun Watson was 15 for 20 268 yds, 18 carries for 113 yards

For the state championship game, Watson was unofficially 27-of-36 passing for 317 yards and had 13 rushes for 85 yards, increasing his season totals to 4,024 yards passing and 1,441 rushing. He became the third quarterback in state history to throw for more than 4,000 yards in a season. Number 1 player in the state of GA in 2014

I personally think Deshaun is the best player in the state of GA for 2014. He led his team to the state semi finals and I watched him beat Sandy Creek he was unstoppable against them. He only threw to Shaq Wiggins side once but picked apart the other DBs. He's a true dual threat and his high school runs a hurry up spread offense

I saw him play in the State Championship game and he completed his first 11 passes. He is the best HS QB I have seen this year. One of his coaches is a close friend of Dabo and I am afraid it will be difficult to get him away from Clemson.

Keith N is hearing that tOSU is the real threat but as long as Morris is at CU then Watson is heading there.

Deshaun Watson has the Vols in his top five and really likes coach Jones being hired at Tennessee. He wants to play in a spread offense and plans to be up to visit Tennessee and the new coaches soon.
-Fortenberry, VQ

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back