bUTch T-shirt

volnSC

My brother is moving to Texas with a new job just after the holidays. I was wanting to get him a new UT shirt to wear proudly among all those "fake" UT fans. Does anyone know were or IF you can buy a t-shirt with the "bUTch" logo? I did a google search and could find nothing. TIA

P.S. Please keep all the families from CT in your prayers.

Reactions: 2 people
I want a bUTchuggers shirt. -- combining the very best of UT from 2012. if there was only some way to work bogger-eater in there we'd hit the trifecta.

This is the problem. I'm ok with the coach and wish nothing but the best for him but it seems like more people follow the coach instead of the team.

I want a bUTchuggers shirt. -- combining the very best of UT from 2012. if there was only some way to work bogger-eater in there we'd hit the trifecta.

How about bUTtchuggers on the front.

"Booger Eaters give it one thumb sucked" on the back.

This is the problem. I'm ok with the coach and wish nothing but the best for him but it seems like more people follow the coach instead of the team.

Well I think that's because all we can follow right now is the coach.

How about bUTtchuggers on the front.

"Booger Eaters give it one thumb sucked" on the back.

Sad but true bud. It's pretty sad when I type in university of Tennessee in google the search assist automatically suggests "university of Tennessee alcohol enema" or "Tennessee chancellor eats booger"

like this?

121212034237_butch%20t-shirt.JPG

Reactions: 4 people
I ordered 2 from skreened.com:

One says "bUTch please"

the other says "I got 99 problems but a bUTch ain't one"...both with the 'UT' logo

Glad we print shirts here at work, though only color xfers on white...still not bad for it just costing me $4 and I design whatever I want on it. Guess I need to mock myself up some designs. If I like it enough, I also have a friend that runs a screenprinting company and can just get him to run a set. Better thanordering online, instant gratification. I've not bought myself a new t-shirt (from a store) in years. : )>

I got my dad a 100$ visa card so he could get some vols stuff online. He wants the bUTch tshirt. Anybody know where I could get one.

I heard the frat guys were selling "Butch uggers" shirts and they came in a gift box. Just saying...

I love the possibilities of thr "I'm All Butch" shirts. My fear is there will be more of them sold at Lady Vol games.....and no I am not a hater, just realist

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back