espn analysts poking fun at aj mccarron

so he was redshirted...i guess it still counts :unsure:

It's fairly rare that a QB starts all four of his eligible years. If AJ were to win a title in all 3 years of starting (and that's a big "if"), I feel pretty safe in saying that's never happened before and may never happen again in my lifetime.

Lol vol fans trade Peyton manning. This is the dumbest thing I've ever read.

So you would choose for 3 full years of fantastic numbers, big wins, but only one SEC title over average numbers, bigger wins, and at least 2 NCs and 1 SEC title?

Dont forget john parker wilson

i knew i was forgetting one!

you know bama fans are mad (especially when UT can drop the h bomb and end NFL QB discussions) when wanna bring up joe namath who has has 50% completion percentage and 47 more INTs than TDs.

he's remembered for one game.

Reactions: 1 person

you know bama fans are mad (especially when UT can drop the h bomb and end NFL QB discussions) when wanna bring up joe namath who has has 50% completion percentage and 47 more INTs than TDs.

I don't know too many bama fans that concern themselves too much about what guys do in the NFL, as it has nothing to do with what they did in college.

That said, Bama QBs have won 4 superbowls. Tennessee QBs have one.

Funny, no one was talking about those two qb's. This is college. AJ is graduating this Saturday, accomplishing what he went to college for in the first place. Criticize the young man all you want. He leads the nation in efficiency. He's thrown two interceptions this year. Two.

So change the focus and talk about some other quarterback. I'll take winning. AJ is a winner. ESPN reveals itself to be on the opposite end of the spectrum: LOSERS.

Winning in college doesnt equal winning in th NFL

Broadway Joe was just average nothing more!

Even if we overcount by 70%, you guys overcount by 100%. You really can't say squat.

Sure I can.

Roses are red,
violets are blue,
Bama sucks ass.

Although I don't see it happening, here's to hoping ND treats Bama like a fresh meat Altar boy with rosey cheeks.

FWIW, if TAMU had played Bama's SEC schedule, Bama would not have played in the SEC title game. TAMU had to play UF, and, gasp, Bama got to play UT.

Between last year and this year, it's obviously sometimes better to be lucky than good. It should have been OkSU playing LSU last year, and TAMU and UF were the best teams in the two divisions this year, but Bama and UGA lucked out with the scheduling.

Kentucky doesn't claim a title in either sport that year teabag, so I'm not sure what "aha!" Moment you thought you just had.

You seem to have posted here long enough for people to take you for a Vol. But, I'm no fool. The blue "Kentucky Fan" tag gave you away.

Heath Shuler's bank account called. It wanted to tell you "scoreboard". BTW, Shuler >>>>>>>> AJ McCarron.
AJ's trophy case called. He's hungry for his third ring on January 7th. He expects a fourth next year.

Oh, he says sorry ut will never win another championship.

VN Store

Back