Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. I really think it is possible. But it isn't a must or Jones failed situation.

Is tee not confirmed?

Agree... but signing all three of them is not a "must have to show that CBJ and staff can recruit in the SEC"

Now, the Berry Twins and TKjr are must haves.

No, it's definitely not a must to show his ability to recruit. That's unrealistic. If he doesn't land those guys and you write him off based on that alone, you're not very bright.

No, it's not confirmed yet.

Check out the new Checkerboard Helmet MoTrilla is pushing.... I typically hate the new uniform craze but these are actually really awesome.

A9xACteCIAAA6q4.jpg:large

Those are sick as hell. I love that dull paint that they use on the helmets now.

I've been asking for Nike sponsorship for years. This board laughed at me because 90-95% haven't ever talked to an athlete or been an athlete. These players play different when they feel good going out there to play. Anybody remember how we had the black unis versus South Carolina? We came out and started dropping the hammer on them on defense. They were out of the game before they knew it. As long as the unis look good I'm for them. But most weeks we can wear our traditional Orange & White.

Reactions: 2 people
I've been asking for Nike sponsorship for years. This board laughed at me because 90-95% haven't ever talked to an athlete or been an athlete. These players play different when they feel good going out there to play. Anybody remember how we had the black unis versus South Carolina? We came out and started dropping the hammer on them on defense. They were out of the game before they knew it. As long as the unis look good I'm for them. But most weeks we can wear our traditional Orange & White.

Adidas baseball cleats are terrible. fwiw

Reactions: 1 person
I actually like the grey unis people are using now, Boise has some killer grey and orange unis, so does Okie state.

I guess im used to the grey unis on the road from baseball

I remember when I played highschool bball and we were an adidas school. It felt like we were playing in construction boots. Coach had them switched out after three games cause of foot pain.

Haven't been a fan of adidas since.

Its not just appearance and unis. Adidas cleats suck, Nike gloves are probably better too.

Is this just a pipe dream or are we nearing the end of our Adidas contract and may have some options with Nike/ Under Armour?

As far as comfort, I'm Under Armor all the way. Their cleats are surprisingly VERY comfortable. Best pair I've ever owned, as a matter of fact...

but as far as unis? Nike has hit just as many times as they've missed...but when they've hit WOW.

Adidas is just ....ok.

As far as comfort, I'm Under Armor all the way. Their cleats are surprisingly VERY comfortable. Best pair I've ever owned, as a matter of fact...

but as far as unis? Nike has hit just as many times as they've missed...but when they've hit WOW.

Adidas is just ....ok.

I prefer Nike over Under Armour cleats too. They're lighter and look better.

Adidas is just ....ok.

Notre Dame, Nebraska, Michigan, Texas A&M, Miss St

have all busted out some sweet alternate unis and they are all Adidas

Paul Fortenberry was asked if Graham will visit Green this week...

Graham will, yes. He's still a top priority. I just don't know if Jones will go ahead and use his one in-home already on Green. Especially, if you think this goes until signing day, you probably don't use it now I would think. We will see.

-TOS

Notre Dame, Nebraska, Michigan, Texas A&M, Miss St

have all busted out some sweet alternate unis and they are all Adidas

I'm not really a "Nike guy."

I own slightly more Adidas swag than Under Amour and MIGHT have two Nike items. But ALL of my Under Armour swag is the stuff I play in or work out with--I'm 33 but I'm a weekend warrior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back