Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out the new Checkerboard Helmet MoTrilla is pushing.... I typically hate the new uniform craze but these are actually really awesome.

A9xACteCIAAA6q4.jpg:large

Last edited:
Reactions: 30 people
Love seeing things like this:

Bmoore ‏@bmoore3vfl

I kno need nike too RT @MoTrilla44: @bmoore3vfl bra we gotta wear new unis this year!!

Reactions: 2 people
This has been said before, but I just want to reiterate that Jones must secure Derrick Green, Marquez North, and Jalen Ramsey. Pulling those 3 to me will show that Jones and his staff have what it takes to recruit in the SEC.

Last edited:
So you think if he doesn't steal a recruit from USC that we have been out of it for the entire time, the staff doesn't have the chops to recruit in the sec? Interesting.

Fans don't wear the uniforms. Let's give the players what the players want.

Agree 100% some of the "Traditionalist" are too over the top.

Is it really gonna effect you that bad if we add some stripes or an orange helmet or something.

As long as the uniform is orange.. whats it matter?

This has been said before, but I just want to reiterate that Jones must secure Derrick Green, Marquez North, and Jalen Ramsey. Those 3 to me will show that Jones and his staff have what it takes to recruit in the SEC.

Lol at expecting any coach to pull in three top 30 players in two months recruiting for us. Bama pulled in a total of 3 top 30 players coming off of a national championship last year. It would be damn impressive if he pulls it off, but to expect him to is unreasonable and not fair to judge him on.

Reactions: 1 person
So you think if he doesn't steal a recruit from USC that we have been out of it for the entire time, the staff doesn't have the chops to recruit in the sec? Interesting.

Acquiring his main recruiter from USC should make it easier. But, yes absolutely I'm setting the bar high, because if the head coach Jones is promising championships then he has to pull the best recruits here.

This has been said before, but I just want to reiterate that Jones must secure Derrick Green, Marquez North, and Jalen Ramsey. Pulling those 3 to me will show that Jones and his staff have what it takes to recruit in the SEC.

I think landing those three (if Tee is hired) is a very real possibility.

Acquiring his main recruiter from USC should make it easier. But, yes absolutely I'm setting the bar high, because if the head coach Jones is promising championships then he has to pull the best recruits here.

So... you're ready to write him off if he doesn't pull all three?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back