★★★★★★
Ht: 6'4"
Wt: 225 lbs
40: 4.52 secs
Bench Max: 320
Squat Max: 445
Class: 2013

Rivals

he's no longer committed to Cincinnati and while he hasn't heard from Butch Jones yet he hopes to here from the new Vols' head coach and would definitely consider the Vols.

He had a Tennessee offer at the time of his commitment to Cincinnati, but said that commitment was all about the coaches and now that they are leaving he is really hoping to learn more about their plan at Tennessee.
-VQ

I saw this kid while I was looking at Cinci's recruiting class. He was one I would like to see them bring from Cinci.

This kids high school is rivals with mine. I'll ask some of my buddies that are seniors about him

Talked to my buddy, he said that there was no way he doesn't go to cincy. I told him about CBJ so he texted AJ. AJ responded saying Mizzou and UT are his top 2

Reactions: 1 person
cmonnnnnnnnnn down. will be interesting to see what happens.

Sounds like he loved the staff so you'd think we could have him if we want him

Dude seems a little underrated considering his measurables. Looks like a good pickup even though he's a 3*.

"We also caught up with A.J. Branisel who decommitted from Cincinnati over the weekend and told Tennessee he really hoped to hear from Tennessee and that the biggest reason he committed to Cinci was because of the staff and he would very much like to hear from them moving forward."

- fortenberry

Yeah...Its his hammy...if memory serves he actually hurt it late in his senior season... I remember he missed the UA and NC-SC shrine game because of it...

At some point you would think he'll have to consider surgery to repair it

This kid fills a major need! Butch hopefully will bring this kid down. He has nice film and great measurables. He is very underrated.

This kid fills a major need! Butch hopefully will bring this kid down. He has nice film and great measurables. He is very underrated.

This is pretty much spot on. IMO, this offense will fit this kids skillset...athletic, moves well. Meridith if healthy could benefit from CBJ's scheme as well. Croom will be in flat out beast mode once he gets his feet under him. Downs, I'll have to see it from him. Not sure he's as athletic as these other dudes. Seems more like a blocking TE to me.

This is pretty much spot on. IMO, this offense will fit this kids skillset...athletic, moves well. Meridith if healthy could benefit from CBJ's scheme as well. Croom will be in flat out beast mode once he gets his feet under him. Downs, I'll have to see it from him. Not sure he's as athletic as these other dudes. Seems more like a blocking TE to me.

Croom would be more of a flex TE of the newer NFL breed of TE's. B.Downs is solid blocker. Bransiel is an athletic hybrid between the two, that seems to possess the abilities to do good things. He also seems to be outrunning safeties and corners in his film, which shows he has good speed. Rivals lists a 4.5 fourty.

Croom would be more of a flex TE of the newer NFL breed of TE's. B.Downs is solid blocker. Bransiel is an athletic hybrid between the two, that seems to possess the abilities to do good things. He also seems to be outrunning safeties and corners in his film, which shows he has good speed. Rivals lists a 4.5 fourty.

Agree on all fronts. You are in fact seeing a leaner quicker "hybrid" TE starting to have more success in the League. Many are coming from spread type offenses. I think this kid and Croom will both fit that mold. I've been really hoping we could get this kid along with the o-lineman Cinci has committed. Those would be two solid commits.

“Hopefully everything works out (with Tennessee). It does look like they need some tight ends in the class. I could help them if they need me, so I’m just waiting for a call.”
-From 247 article

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back