UFC on Fox - December 8th @ 8PM ET

Diaz was longer, Ben neutralized his range with leg kicks. In the the end Ben's strength was too much for Diaz inside. BJ and Shogun just got engulfed by Rory and Gustaffsons size. Great great I repeat great card!!!

Great card for sure

And yeah, I had the size wrong. I was wrong in thinking Diaz had a size advantage because you're right, Bendo just overpowered him at will. Even in striking, the height didn't matter though. Bendo did what he wanted, when he wanted. I really thought it would be Diaz controlling the fight but not even close. Glad to be wrong lol

Reactions: 1 person
Bendo must have a heart that pumps like Prefontaine. Thats a lot of work, and he could have gone more rounds easily. I can't punch a bag for 2 minutes without getting tired.

JDS and Dos Santos? I bet I know who you are picking. Lol Night fight fans!

Hahahahahaha

Too many beers for me.

I like both. I have no preference over JDS and Cain. JDS appears to be the better fighter but they are both classy fighters and awesome. Cain taking the title from Lesnar after forcing him into a ball as he pounded on him was enough for me to become a fan.

Bendo must have a heart that pumps like Prefontaine. Thats a lot of work, and he could have gone more rounds easily. I can't punch a bag for 2 minutes without getting tired.

I was actually impressed by a few fighters stamina tonight but he was on another level. He didn't slow down at all and you're right, he looked like he had plenty more in. That's crazy for 5 rounds. A lot of the top fighters are gassed after round one and are real sluggish by round 3.

Anytime someones endurance is better than a Diaz I am extremely impressed. Ben vs Pettis anyone? Rematch? Big Pettis guy btw.

Great card for sure

And yeah, I had the size wrong. I was wrong in thinking Diaz had a size advantage because you're right, Bendo just overpowered him at will. Even in striking, the height didn't matter though. Bendo did what he wanted, when he wanted. I really thought it would be Diaz controlling the fight but not even close. Glad to be wrong lol

I did too, Diaz had no answer for the leg kicks. And Ben was just too strong inside ans on the ground. I'm finally a believer.

Hahahahahaha

Too many beers for me.

I like both. I have no preference over JDS and Cain. JDS appears to be the better fighter but they are both classy fighters and awesome. Cain taking the title from Lesnar after forcing him into a ball as he pounded on him was enough for me to become a fan.

I agree, though JDS vs Overeem would be a fun match up. Cain is better suited for a 205-230 class imo, which I really wish would happen.

I was actually impressed by a few fighters stamina tonight but he was on another level. He didn't slow down at all and you're right, he looked like he had plenty more in. That's crazy for 5 rounds. A lot of the top fighters are gassed after round one and are real sluggish by round 3.

And he worked hard those 5 rounds too. It wasn't a slow fight by any means.

So ladies, looks like i made the right decision, "You Don't Know Bo" was effin amazing, all the fights went to decision, were they good? I saw BJ gettin whooped and i saw Benson slam Diaz at the end of the 4th..all i saw

his calmness and breathing while in the ring is a big advantage for him. Hard to exert that much energy and continue such respiratory calmness

Good fights tonight. Good for the UFC. I wanna see Diaz/Henderson II, after Diaz works a little bit on his leg kick checking. That was a damn good fight.

So ladies, looks like i made the right decision, "You Don't Know Bo" was effin amazing, all the fights went to decision, were they good? I saw BJ gettin whooped and i saw Benson slam Diaz at the end of the 4th..all i saw

Ladies? Well that's just rude. Lol Really good card, every fight was entertaining. The Prelims were good too, especially the first 3 fights. About watch the Bo 30 for 30 now.

VN Store

Back