UFC on Fox - December 8th @ 8PM ET

"You see this card?? Bo Jackson be damned!" - :rtfm:

:shaking2:

The emoticons have spoken! :)

Reactions: 1 person
CARD IS STAKED! What fight is everyone looking forward to most? Mine's the BJ. one.

Shogun because I'm a Shogun guy, I know you're a BJ fan. But pretty much all of them.

I was about say I was really looking forward to Schaub and Lavar but just saw there was an injury and that's not taking place either. Fml..... I just found out about the Carwin injury earlier and now this? I follow UFC really closely as in knowing really far in advance what fights are scheduled but I seem to miss the minor details for the most part until the last second when cards are changed. Man, talk about double dose of disappointment in the same morning. Still a great card but I was really looking forward to a guaranteed fight leading up to the Fox card. Now it will probably end up on a PPV when it didn't even make a free card.

Last edited:
CARD IS STAKED! What fight is everyone looking forward to most? Mine's the BJ. one.

Every fight is great, I am most excited for BJ as well. Matter of fact I change my pick, BJ is gonna smash Rory tonight!

Shogun because I'm a Shogun guy, I know you're a BJ fan. But pretty much all of them.

I was about say I was really looking forward to Schaub and Lavar but just saw there was an injury and that's not taking place either. Fml..... I just found out about the Carwin injury earlier and now this? I follow UFC really closely as in knowing really far in advance what fights are scheduled but I seem to miss the minor details for the most part until the last second when cards are changed. Man, talk about double dose of disappointment in the same morning. Still a great card but I was really looking forward to a guaranteed fight leading up to the Fox card. Now it will probably end up on a PPV when it didn't even make a free card.

And you didn't even mention if or with whom the fight is being replaced with? You are so fired as our resident fight card thread maker! Lol

And you didn't even mention if or with whom the fight is being replaced with? You are so fired as our resident fight card thread maker! Lol

:)

I rarely post prelim cards.

Knowing Dana White it's probably Brock Lesnar vs. Cyborg.

The question is, do I want to watch him knock her head off or have sex with her? It would be similar to the sex that Bones and Sonnen will have. That will be considered rape in 46 states. Florida is okay with it, stand your grounds law. "I thought he had a gun, so I shot him". He had a snickers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people

The question is, do I want to watch him knock her head off or have sex with her? It would be similar to the sex that Bones and Sonnen will have. That will be considered rape in 46 states. Florida is okay with it, stand your grounds law. "I thought he had a gun, so I shot him". He had a snickers.

Seriously, your best post ever! Had me literally laughing out loud, very very nice work my friend. Lmao

(slow clap)

This prelim fight is awesome.

This Martinez dude can take a beating.

I didn't see the first fight but the second and third fight were good. The first round of this fight was good too.

Last edited:
Starting the Prelims, just now watched the weigh ins. I officially changed my BJ pick and my analysis as to why. Lol

First fight was eh, don't care too much Siver or Phan. Second fight Trujillo is just vicious, nasty knees to the body. I like this guy, very impressed!

Pulling against Jeremy Stephens.

Living in Iowa, I've heard rumors about what went down and I tend to believe they're true.

VN Store

Back