Duck Dynasty

I just wonder if Jase ever been to a Krispy Kreme before? His infatuation with hot donaughts is amazing!

I feel for Willie. I also have a younger brother in his 30s that my mom has yet to cut the chord.

If anybody has a Facebook page you can "like" Duck Dynasty and they will post some of the one liners from the show from time to time. It's pretty funny because there are some they post that I didn't catch during the show or forgot.

I am sure the show is scripted but it's still damn funny to me. Everytime Si opens his mouth I laugh.

You mean to tell me, there's an association that tells you what you can and can't do, on your own property, and we PAY THEM FOR THIS?!

Si is by and far the funniest man on TV right now. There is no way this show is not scripted (I mean it was painfully obvious that the "Christmas" special was taking place in mid summer). However it doesn't matter as I have yet to not have to catch my breath after one episode this season. The best by and far was the "Samuri Sword" one. Jase's wit and Phil's wisdom round it out. They need to quit trying to play Willie up as such a tool, because it's just not that funny. And yes Korie and Jeb's wife are hawt.

Si is by and far the funniest man on TV right now. There is no way this show is not scripted (I mean it was painfully obvious that the "Christmas" special was taking place in mid summer). However it doesn't matter as I have yet to not have to catch my breath after one episode this season. The best by and far was the "Samuri Sword" one. Jase's wit and Phil's wisdom round it out. They need to quit trying to play Willie up as such a tool, because it's just not that funny. And yes Korie and Jeb's wife are hawt.

:yes::yes::yes::yes:

I haven't seen anything but I would think they would. The show has gained so much popularity in the last few months.

VN Store

Back