A Thread For The Coaching Search Family!

now we can turn our attention to the assistant coach search and rumors...:p

small_tee_martin.jpg

I wonder what he will do for OC and DC...will he swing for the fences or bring them from Cincy.....time will tell I guess.

Also, while we are at, bring back those big ass jersey numbers. Dope.

They were rather large...I remember P. Price looking like a number with legs running down the sidelines in the Fiesta Bowl that year...lol

I really didn't give much input but was a full time lurker...Feel like I know most of you guys! Glad to see the old crew rolling back in! Whew, what a ride!

Evening VolDawg, AJ, Patrick

I'm good. Hopeful. So what's the scoop? Are we in here or the the coaches thread? There are currently dueling threads. I need to know where to set down these boxes...

I don't know how he can't keep JGraham. I think we will have to outbid Bama and maybe AU for Tee. Otherwise, I got no clue.

Have already seen on twitter that Sunseri has been cut loose and Graham retained. Hopefully this is true. Would like to keep Pittman too. The rest can kick rocks.

Glad you guys showed up, I kind of waited for someone else to start it, but it didn't happen. I wish they would sticky it so we wouldn't have to chase it around!

I started one called "Athletic Director Rumors and Speculation" it was deleted for some reason :( still think its a good one.

VN Store

Back