Big Orange Picnic

dcowboy

Whrn: Thursday Night
Where: Lipscomb Gym
Who: All Volunteers
Why: Ten Minutes Of Bruce Pearl Is Worth The Price Of Admission!

I Left The Picnic Early, And A Little Disappointed.
Pearl Was On The Road Recruting , So He Was A No-show. Pat Has A Hurt Wrist, So She Wasn't Available For Autographs Or Pictures.
The Highlight For Me Was A Picture I Got Of My Kids With Eric Ainge.
I'm Not Going To Hang Around All Night To Hear Phillip Tell Us How Hungry This Years Team Is, Or How Much They Have To Prove. Actions Speak Louder Than Words, And Lately His Teams Have Been All Bark And No Bite.

Well I went to the picnic tonight and had a great time. I got to talk with Jerrod Mayo and Erik Ainge. Ainge thinks Vinson and O'neal can be very good. He said they are just as fast, if not faster than Meachem. Mayo thinks we are going to do well this season. Later in the night when Mayo was talking to the audience he mentioned he couldn't wait to crack some skulls. Ainge says we are alot more physical than last year. Bruce couldn't be there tonight because he was out recruiting. Dane had a great speech, as did everyone else. There really wasn't anything said you all haven't heard before.(Jerrod Mayo is a beast.)

Well I went to the picnic tonight and had a great time. I got to talk with Jerrod Mayo and Erik Ainge. Ainge thinks Vinson and O'neal can be very good. He said they are just as fast, if not faster than Meachem. Mayo thinks we are going to do well this season. Later in the night when Mayo was talking to the audience he mentioned he couldn't wait to crack some skulls. Ainge says we are alot more physical than last year. Bruce couldn't be there tonight because he was out recruiting. Dane had a great speech, as did everyone else. There really wasn't anything said you all haven't heard before.(Jerrod Mayo is a beast.)
Wow, Mayo and Ainge at the same time available to talk to. Best offensive and defensive players on the team. I'm jealous. Wish I could've been there...

I Left The Picnic Early, And A Little Disappointed.
Pearl Was On The Road Recruting , So He Was A No-show. Pat Has A Hurt Wrist, So She Wasn't Available For Autographs Or Pictures.
The Highlight For Me Was A Picture I Got Of My Kids With Eric Ainge.
I'm Not Going To Hang Around All Night To Hear Phillip Tell Us How Hungry This Years Team Is, Or How Much They Have To Prove. Actions Speak Louder Than Words, And Lately His Teams Have Been All Bark And No Bite.
is it not a pain in the ass to use capital letters at the first of every word?

Thank you. Good stuff....

VN Store

Back