Beer (and beer pics!)

I will look and see if I can find some. What kind is it?

Ale, Lager....I'm not too fond of darker beers.

Unfortunately for you and Fine Vol, you must have been the only two people in the USA buying Caffreys.

That's automatic. Nothing is better than Caffrey's (IMO)
havent had any of the Caffery's, so i'll take your word for it.....

but the newcastle is an English Ale, it is a dark beer, but it doesn't drink like one. it's fairly light for what it is, and easy to drink, and it tastes like BEER.

and what's also good is making a snake bite, take a 1/2 pint of Newcastle and 1/2 pint of Hornsby's Apple cider and mix in a full pint glass.......good stuff on a hot summer day.:thumbsup:

and what's also good is making a snake bite, take a 1/2 pint of Newcastle and 1/2 pint of Hornsby's Apple cider and mix in a full pint glass.......good stuff on a hot summer day.:thumbsup:

My Brit friend's gf like to drink Snake Bites. Sweet with a kick.

The Belgian Strong Ales are the best I've ever had but are hard to come by unless you live in a big market. Chimay and Westvlen(sp?) are both great and in the 9 to 10% alcohol range.

havent had any of the Caffery's, so i'll take your word for it.....

but the newcastle is an English Ale, it is a dark beer, but it doesn't drink like one. it's fairly light for what it is, and easy to drink, and it tastes like BEER.

I <3 Newcastle as well. I have also never had the chance to try Caffrey's.

So, for the fact alone that I can go to several different places close to my house and buy Newcastle (how does that work for Caffrey's again?)

Newcastle > Caffrey's

I <3 Newcastle as well. I have also never had the chance to try Caffrey's.

So, for the fact alone that I can go to several different places close to my house and buy Newcastle (how does that work for Caffrey's again?)

Newcastle > Caffrey's
Vader says
O'douls>wine coolers:whistling:

Samuel Smith's India Pale Ale is another favorite of mine. I prefer Newcastle on tap as opposed to the bottles as the bottles taste a little sweet, which is probably why you Marys like it.:p

You win this one but I am comin back and hell is following me you here me .....HELL

It worked in the movie

Man damn Coors! I have had no luck so I will try to find a great alternative that might come close. I wonder if you can order it from a oversees country? You can order Absinth cause I have done it. I have never had a beer taste as smooth and creamy good as Caffreys. I had forgot it when USA brought it up again. If you get a chance try it.
You know absinthe is super-illegal in the US, right?

Did the mail order thing not work? I posted a link a week or two ago that had Caffreys listed.

Milo - Have yet to try your manly man beer. Will keep an eye for it. It does look good you arrogant bastard.
Eh... I was drunk when I posted that.

It's alcohol with halucogenic properties. The cheap stuff tends not to work too well, though. Just tastes bad. I think I remember hearing that decent absinthe should cost about $300 a bottle or so.

It taste like black licorice which I dont like but the buzz is insane. Its like mixing pain killers and alch.:whistling:I mean its like biting into a york pepperment patty.:)

VN Store

Back