Official Jon Gruden Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
One question for the brilliant "insiders":

Why would UT offer Charlie Strong (and it is confirmed they did) if Gruden had any chance of accepting an offer from UT?

I can go ahead and answer for you: They offered Charlie Strong knowing that Gruden was not and is not coming. Im not sure why you guys are keeping this alive.

We enjoy each others conversation. As long as the trolls stay out this thread stays peaceful and respectable. That is why.

Reactions: 1 person

Why would UT offer Charlie Strong (and it is confirmed they did) if Gruden had any chance of accepting an offer from UT?

I can go ahead and answer for you: They offered Charlie Strong knowing that Gruden was not and is not coming. Im not sure why you guys are keeping this alive.

Who actually confirmed that an offer was made to Strong?

Link please!

Who said they did?

Every single person who knows what they are talking about. ESPN, Hubbs, Rucker, etc...Why would Jurich cancel a presser in NO to stay in Louisville to talk to Strong about a new contract if he wasn't offered by UT?

If in fact, you can answer this, by the the nature of your response, you would have to know that Gruden is not coming.

What's your source bro? Prove it or ____.

Otherwise, this is how this thread will feel (collectively) when Gruden is announced. Hope you will be with us. Consider yourself as part of the "Apollo" to the "Rocky" that is the thread that calls itself the Official Gruden Thread...

Pick it up around 2:52 mark...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X43Ie_BQBEE[/youtube]

Reactions: 1 person

It's all about you and your friends....we are doing our part to give you a thread to come into every day or two and Bit** about what we are doing!

Looks like we are a colossal success
:hi:

Reactions: 3 people
on tos per Chris Lowe Gruden has said no...discussed offer with family and has declined Tennessee

Why is it that if the Grudenites are wrong, the trump card is "i guess our 'sources' were wrong" while if they are right, every body who didn't believe has to eat crow?

Smile Coasty!! Real freaking SOON!! Next 36 hour SOON from what I'm seeing.

I think Thursday. I had a dream Monday Night it was going to be Thursday. Posted it here on Tuesday morning. IMO-Not Insider, nor have "heard" anything. Just feeling.

Very Very SOON!!!

Forward
~Gruden 2013~ The Reign of Chucky..

_VFL. G.B.O._
Keep Calm and Grude On!!
SOON!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back