Official Jon Gruden Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, It's Gruden.

This morning I heard from the main person I trust the most that it's Gruden. I was told the 20th or 21st.

Fire away, but just sit back and watch it play out. I'll be screaming "Rocky Top" at the top of my lungs when it does.

OMG OMG...

And we should trust you, why??

Reactions: 2 people
Guys, It's Gruden.

This morning I heard from the main person I trust the most that it's Gruden. I was told the 20th or 21st.

Fire away, but just sit back and watch it play out. I'll be screaming "Rocky Top" at the top of my lungs when it does.

This place will implode if a coach is not announced by the 20th.

"I ain't here for no popularity contest"

"Bunch of rich spoiled Farragut kids, act like a bunch of 3rd grade babies!"

He railed on me more than once or twice.

I seem to recall the term that he used during his rants towards me was "prima donna"! LOL.

Class of '88.

"my momma aint raise no foo. Give me 25 push ups"....my buddy called him a fool. Big mistake

My teamate in football called him dumb.... Big mistake

Made him do situps, pushups, and laps until he apolojized in front of the team and other coaches. (The whole time while he called him a big dumb white boy)

He was a lineman and not a smart guy...

Love Poindexter!

D@%n ! He's either going to be coaching us for all of a day or not even a day. 21st is the end of the world.

Sh!t!! your right only a day to bad the Mayans predicted Jon Gruden to the vols and not the end of the world!!! It was completley misread I mean who can read something 6,000++ years old. More speculation there than Jon Gruden lol

Reactions: 2 people
Wouldn't the same be said about Vols football? It has a great history and reputation, but what has it done for us lately?

ESPN used to call us the capital of the college football world, specifically Chris Fowler.

They haven't said that since the 2001 SECCG though, and even took us out of the Gameday song.

It's terrible! Here's the latest from one of their local media...

Bo Mattingly ‏@SportsTalkwBo
I'm now told by multiple sources its NOT going to be Gundy

Bo Mattingly
@SportsTalkwBo
SportsTalk with Bo Mattingly Show airs 2-6pm central M-F
Arkansas

Maybe Tn And AR are both smokescreening. Maybe the two schools are going to merge and have JG as coach. I think they settled on Tennarkansee.

Reactions: 1 person
"my momma aint raise no foo. Give me 25 push ups"....my buddy called him a fool. Big mistake

A guy a new in 8th grade gym class said to Poindexter:

"How now brown cow"!

I thought Coach P was going pop one of those blood vessels in his neck that always started pumping when he went to a tyraid!!!

They're scrambling to get money so they don't have to hire Gruden, Boosters are giving them the middle finger.

It is part of the Hart coming to the rescue I hope. He was able to get all the old alum together and get that extra dough to make the GRuden thing happen.

@BGHTheShow: RT @MattCouchSports: Mike Irwin: "Gundy said Arkansas presentation blew Tennessee's away."

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back