Official Jon Gruden Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got an email from UT:

Notes from the Chancellor

New Game Plan for Football, Finances

Our football program is rewriting its game plan. We’re hiring a new coach, and we intend to compete at the highest level and win championships. We’re also making changes that will help get our athletics program back on track financially.

(There is a read more button to click, but when you click on it, it says the page you requested is not on this site.)

I got the same one. I suspect I will be getting another phone call about upping my donation level.

Well, people that know me think all it takes is a pan of brownies! (Not them funny kind!)

With nuts or just plain?

If you live in the South East I can same day them.

If you live in Charleston, I can get them to you in an hour and a half (I don't have any brownie mix and will have to drive to Publix first).

I got the same one. I suspect I will be getting another phone call about upping my donation level.

I'm sure I will as well...

I already got a letter that tried to get me excited and donate more... Didnt work...

A Gruden Press Conference would though...

So, does anyone know how Bama was able to hire Rich Rodriguez and then hire Saban? Was he only working on an MOU or did they pay a buyout, or what happened there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back