Official Jon Gruden Thread XV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get all the making fun of Ark fans? I know about all the Gruden talk an all but the same thing was going on here. If they hire Gundy and we get stuck with Strong then they got the better deal.
Heck Ky might end up with a better coach than us. We better hope Gruden is a done deal or UT is in major trouble.
But as for Dave Hart he needs to GTHO of Knoxville.

This is so true. Gundy is a good coach. Not Gruden but way ahead of Charlie Strong, Fedora or Golden just to name a few of the names being thrown out there.

This is so true. Gundy is a good coach. Not Gruden but way ahead of Charlie Strong, Fedora or Golden just to name a few of the names being thrown out there.

No doubt, but what about the recruiting side? Some have stated he could not out-recruit Saban, Spurrier, Richt.

Just got an email from UT:

Notes from the Chancellor

New Game Plan for Football, Finances

Our football program is rewriting its game plan. We’re hiring a new coach, and we intend to compete at the highest level and win championships. We’re also making changes that will help get our athletics program back on track financially.

(There is a read more button to click, but when you click on it, it says the page you requested is not on this site.)

I get the same emails - and this one did the same thing to me. I was trying to figure out how to take a picture to post -

New member, sponsored by Slobberknocker so blame him, long time casual follower until this Gruden thread heated up, now I’m hooked. First post: If not Gruden...

Do colleges have similar rules to the NFL regarding minority interviews/hiring? I like Strong but could it be that he is being used?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back