If Charlie Strong was white...

NEO

Eat at Joe's
Would more people be happy if he's our new coach? I'm starting to think yes.

Guy was the DC (not some small position coach) at FL when they were kicking our ass, and kept getting promoted by CUM.

Went to Louisville and got them winning. Yeah, it's the big East. But he's 10-2 in his third year.

Part of me thinks he has recruits waiting, that he told to hold off, who are going to follow him if he leaves.

I also think he would do very well here and only needs a hot shot OC which UT will pay for.

Kinda having a hard time with the hate this guy is getting here.

And he's not a second tier coach for God's sake. He was the DC at FL and now has a 10-2 record in his 3rd year. Get a grip.

Reactions: 21 people
Makes no difference to me. I'd love to have him, even if he was purple

Reactions: 24 people
Honestly, I don't judge coaching candidates on black or white, just wins and losses. In that regard, Strong isn't anything thrilling.

Reactions: 8 people
I dont care if hes white, black, red, blue, purple, or neon yellow: I dont think a man with a 13-8 record in the BIG ****ING EAST should be Tennessee's head coach

Reactions: 20 people
I kinda like charlie strong, but I'd want to see how year 4 goes for him. He shouldn't leave Louisville for here. I don't think he has the needed head coaching experience to beat saban, richt, or muschamp yet.

Reactions: 1 person
Don't care if he came from the moon. I don't want him as HC.

I also don't believe he has been hired yet.

Reactions: 1 person
People are bringing the mans resume down like he's done nothing.

I am having hard time seeing why.

Reactions: 2 people
Good grief everything always has to go down the black and white road eh? GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who gives a RATS **s what color the coach is as long as he gets to program to some sort of respectful level....cause UT is down and out

Reactions: 2 people
I don't think people really care about the color of his skin. I think UT fans have just been so broken the last few years that it is hard to be optimistic. Since it isn't going to be rock star Jon Gruden, people are not able to get excited. Then again, the UT fanbase is very large and always has been controversial. We all have different ideas. While some do not, there are many people who do realize Strong is an attractive head coach candidate

VN Store

Back