Maryville HS awsome

If you happen to be watching the Big 10 championship game Wisconsin QB is Curt Phillips 2007 TN Mr. Football, he is from Kingsport and went to Sullivan South.

If you happen to be watching the Big 10 championship game Wisconsin QB is Curt Phillips 2007 TN Mr. Football, he is from Kingsport and went to Sullivan South.

I went to Sullivan north one of friends played safety and got ran over by curt Phillips. Said its the hardest he had ever been hit.

Reactions: 1 person
The Whitehaven coach must have gone to the Dooley School of Clock Management.

I went to Sullivan north one of friends played safety and got ran over by curt Phillips. Said its the hardest he had ever been hit.

Curt has had a rough time 3 ACL injuries in 13 months nice to see him finally do well. Heard the announcers say he's a fifth year senior but only has the experience of a freshman due to his multiple injuries. As I said good for Curt after all he has been thru he deserves it he's definatly makin the most of his opertunity tonight.:good!:

Maryville is not quite "awesome" enough. Pretty clear middle tennessee has the most talent this year.

Great game. I just caught the final quarter and over time. Wish I could catch the first half.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Maryville got beat by a one man band. They're a great program for our area, but the best teams in the nation would stomp them.

Some of those kids looked like DI material! Both in physeke and athletic ability.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Maryville is not quite "awesome" enough. Pretty clear middle tennessee has the most talent this year.
:lolabove: MHS has more TSSAA FB championships than you have teeth..... They would have 1 more had not they had a getto bro call a extra 2 pts back to help the bros down in memphis..:birgits_giggle:

Reactions: 1 person

3 out of 4 East Tennessee schools ( Knoxville) brought back state championships. Please explain post.... If not for a BS call on Maryville' s 2 point try at the end of the game it would have been 4!!! Please check the past 10 years and it is clear East Tennessee owns football in this state.

3 out of 4 East Tennessee schools ( Knoxville) brought back state championships. Please explain post.... If not for a BS call on Maryville' s 2 point try at the end of the game it would have been 4!!! Please check the past 10 years and it is clear East Tennessee owns football in this state.

Gordonsville
Friendship Christian
Beech
Ensworth

Ensworth School ~ Tuition and Financial Assistance

Lower School (P1-5) $17,735 Ancillary Tuition $1,305 Total $19,040
Middle School (6-8) $19,190 Ancillary Tuition $1,635 Total $20,825
High School (9-12) $21,655 Ancillary Tuition $2,735 Total $24,390

:crazy:

What's your point? No one (athlete or otherwise) receives full financial assistance at Ensworth (or at any of the D2 schools that I know of). Thus, each and every family, whether athlete or not, is paying for the privilege of providing a private education to these students. They could be going to a public school for free, but they choose to pay to attend Ensworth. Does that somehow cause a problem for you? At least Ensworth plays by the same rules as all of the other D2 schools (unlike the open zoned schools that seem to dominate the publics year-in and year-out).

VN Store

Back