Official Jon Gruden Thread XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you all think Les endorsing Chavis as HC at UT has any significance? It just seems like an odd move but then again it is Les Miles.

11/29 am

Per Brent Hubbs
Tennessee's football locker room is ready for whenever a new coach is introduced. Indeed, while the Vols' athletics department personnel scrambled during January 2010 to ready to scene for the formal introduction of Dooley, there will be no such haste this time. Multiple sources indicated to VolQuest.com that UT's swank locker room is ready for its next head coach, and multiple VolQuest.com staff members have seen photographic evidence of the room's readiness.

Looks like it's just a case of having it ready for when there IS an announcement.

Hubbs is getting annoying with all his smokescreen BS

If there really is going to be a presser to announce a coach tomorrow, when do you think they will announce the presser? Dont you think they would announce it today or at the very latest first thing tomorrow morning?

so your callng this a homerun hire, I am not looking for a slightly higher coach. We need homeruns right now.

No he's not a homerun, we'd be the talk of sportscenter for three days type hire, but to say hiring this guy is akin to hiring Dooley is pretty ignorant. I want Gruden as much as everyone here but there are a lot of good coaches out there that will help us win.

haha it's getting more and more obvious no one has a clue what is true and what isn't - I think there are smokescreens everywhere

I am currently addicted to VN. I cannot go longer than a couple of hours without checking for Gruden updates. I am really, really hopeful; but all the contradictions from sources, the smokescreen talk, and the media disinformation sound too conspiratorial to me.

I wasn't addicted to VN when Randy Shannon, Peyton to Titans, etc went down.

A question for the others who witnessed all of that. Did these past rumors initially play out like we are witnessing with Gruden?

Was there this much corroboration in sources and rumors?

Are the Knox media acting now as they did back then?

Basically, are the current rumors and speculations similar to rumors and speculations from the past?

Thanks for the insight.

Agreed, this one has sucked me in like none of the other searches :blink:

All the while, the modern day Nero (Hart) is supposedly sitting in his office fiddling while an inferno rages across Vol Nation....

Who knows someone? Who? Did they tell you? Are these people from the AD? Give me details, please.

Secondly, explain to me why exactly you're so head-over-heels for these 'insiders' that have not proven anything Not one single thing they have said has happened, but they continue to update you and the rest of these fools with info that you fawn over like a bunch of kids in a build-a-bear workshop. Yet, we are morons. Love your logic.

Reactions: 1 person
Hubbs- Locker room is set up just in case seems odd. I know they probably had to scramble for Dooleys but to set it up weeks in advance just seems like a lot of hassle for something that could happen "Mid- Dec".

I agree, we dont set up meeting rooms before a meeting is scheduled and you would think expensive equipment such as video cameras and speakers would be locked up till needed.

All the while, the modern day Nero (Hart) is supposedly sitting in his office fiddling while an inferno rages across Vol Nation....

I think he was my opponent in Internet checkers a few minutes ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back