'13 IL WR Laquon Treadwell

I wish we could get him but he didn't even give us an OV after stating he would. UF needs a big time WR target but the way we run the ball and use TE is going to be hard to get that guy imo.

Bama 2.0 except your defense gets to play nasty and talk shxt. :) My kind of team. I was almost a Gator fan after this year HG. Roberson and Purifoy recruiting me hard with their style of play on the edge. :)

Bama 2.0 except your defense gets to play nasty and talk shxt. :) My kind of team. I was almost a Gator fan after this year HG. Roberson and Purifoy recruiting me hard with their style of play on the edge. :)

I liked Elam a lot too.

those two are what CB should be...Poole is going to be another one for next season.

Need to find some playamkers at WR bc Mike G and Reed are gone..still got my dude Trey B.

those two are what CB should be...Poole is going to be another one for next season.

Need to find some playamkers at WR bc Mike G and Reed are gone..still got my dude Trey B.

Then you're adding VH3. :) getting ridiculous. Why don't you all play VH3 at WR? Hell with the way you're recruiting at WR you'll need to shut everybody down.

Hope we can get D.Gray and Bonner to play well at CB for us next year. Coleman will have to be moved to safety in a Pop Sanders type of role. He's athletic and tough enough for the move. You boys about to add Harris at safety too right?

Then you're adding VH3. :) getting ridiculous. Why don't you all play VH3 at WR? Hell with the way you're recruiting at WR you'll need to shut everybody down.

Hope we can get D.Gray and Bonner to play well at CB for us next year. Coleman will have to be moved to safety in a Pop Sanders type of role. He's athletic and tough enough for the move. You boys about to add Harris at safety too right?

yeah on thursaday...VH3 may get some run at WR next season don't see him cracking the 2 deep with Watkins,LP, MR, Poole and even Cody Riggs( at NB). Staff still working Mack also. Think he'll OV in Jan. TRob and Quinn were at his playoff game last week...did a few Gator Chomps! :)

yeah on thursaday...VH3 may get some run at WR next season don't see him cracking the 2 deep with Watkins,LP, MR, Poole and even Cody Riggs( at NB). Staff still working Mack also. Think he'll OV in Jan. TRob and Quinn were at his playoff game last week...did a few Gator Chomps! :)

You get Mack Alexander you may flip me HG. :)

Your avi is really BA.

Roberson plays big too. He's been playing ball all year too. Against the big WRs of the other team too.

MR's only knock imo are his PI's. Kid just tries to beat everyone up at times. Going to be a great cb when he really learns to play the position. Crazy to think that Meyer didn't even want him.

Now that he has his state title in hand, the nation's No. 1 wide receiver prospect, Laquon Treadwell, is back into recruiting mode. The Crete-Monee (Ill.) star hosted coaches from Ole Miss in home on Monday night, then had Florida coach Bryant Young in home Tuesday evening. Michigan State and Tennessee were also at his school during the day on Tuesday. Treadwell has scheduled his first official visit of the recruiting process for this weekend and it will be taken to Ole Miss. He previously had official visits scheduled to Ole Miss and Oklahoma in October before postponing those trips to focus on his season. Now that his season is over, expect him to follow through on these official visits.

Rivals

MR's only knock imo are his PI's. Kid just tries to beat everyone up at times. Going to be a great cb when he really learns to play the position. Crazy to think that Meyer didn't even want him.

Does anyone else think it odd that MR made second team All-SEC over LP and JW even though they started and he didn't? MR started one of last nine games. Yes I know he is a cover corner and LP and JW are better against the run. Still seems odd to me that a CB who doesn't start gets selected for SEC.

Does anyone else think it odd that MR made second team All-SEC over LP and JW even though they started and he didn't? MR started one of last nine games. Yes I know he is a cover corner and LP and JW are better against the run. Still seems odd to me that a CB who doesn't start gets selected for SEC.

No I've watched your team all year. Roberson played starter minutes. I'm surprised you guys didn't get two CBs on the All-conference team. I feel Purifoy and Roberson were the best CB combo in the country. And they were tested all year. Also neither was moved around to the boundary like a certain CB for Bama.

VN Store

Back