Nov. 26 - Jackson's Top-12

I don't know if he does or not, but considering what Chip Kelly has done since he's been at Oregon, you would think he would like to hold onto him.

Unlike some, I think his offense could work in the SEC, but we would need a good DC and a solid two deep defense to hold up every game.

We saw that offense alone isn't going to get us very far in the SEC.

I saw them play Tennessee Tech in September. It was either on every third or fourth play, on defense, the three down linemen would trot off the field, and the other three would go on. He was playing six down linemen equally. They knew to go hard for three plays or whatever, and then they would get a blow.

Muschamp???? Seriously? Good lord what is happening in here?

Low buyout; Florida only paying $2.4 million. Double his salary.....he might come to Knoxville. Yes, that would be overpaying for his value by a lot. But what do we care...it's Haslam's money....lol!

Great "NO" list. Buncha Jimmy Hyams' toutin on Butch Davis. Guy won over 10 games ONCE and you would think he won the national championship. He hasnt won 9 games or more in 11 years, and is 61 years old.

Oh and his agent is Jimmy Sexton. Just no.

Big no on Muschamp. He's like an overgrown kid. I wouldn't be able to watch the games and cheer on the team he's coaching, no matter who they are. I naturally root against him because of his immature attitude.

Big no on Muschamp. He's like an overgrown kid. I wouldn't be able to watch the games and cheer on the team he's coaching, no matter who they are. I naturally root against him because of his immature attitude.

I want no coaches currently coaching in Florida. Love the state, hate the coaches

If immature attitude gets you an 11-1 season with a top 5 bcs record pretty sure you would like it. I don't wana a cool friend I want a winner

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back