Countdown to kick off 2013!

"Jon Gruden leads the orange-clad Volunteers through the power T, and ladies and gentlemen, it's FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE!!!"

Reactions: 1 person
In between now and then I'm getting the power T tattooed on me. Dammit I love Tennessee football. With Gruden at the helm we can return to Football fun in the fall. GO VOLS!

Unless we get the away Oregon game off of our schedule then we are probably going to start out 1-2 no matter who the coach is next year.

I'm always ready for another Tennessee football game.

I wish we were playing next Saturday.

I HATE the offseason so much, Grrrrr!!!

VFL...GBO!!!

This could be one of the most exciting off seasons in awhile. Like they say, hope springs eternal.

Atleast we have to easy games before Oregon and if we can actually have a defense maybe we can give them a run for there money

Unless we get the away Oregon game off of our schedule then we are probably going to start out 1-2 no matter who the coach is next year.

So many said NC was going to beat us too. I believe if we get our D going like it should be we can play with anyone. :rock:

I cant wait for Football time in Tennessee because we play two easy games before we give Oregon a run for its money. truthfully next year can be A small step forward or a huge step backwards it just all depends who's gonna callin the plays on the sidelines

what are you talking about we play Austin peay then western Kentucky. were going to go 3-0 Oregon is overrated.

Austin Peay
Western Kentucky
@ Oregon
@ Florida
South Alabama
Georgia
South Carolina
@Alabama
@Missouri
Auburn
Vanderbilt
@Kentucky

Potentially could go 7-5 without any upsets...Big time coach I would expect us to pull at least one upset

Austin Peay
Western Kentucky
@ Oregon
@ Florida
South Alabama
Georgia
South Carolina
@Alabama
@Missouri
Auburn
Vanderbilt
@Kentucky

Potentially could go 7-5 without any upsets...Big time coach I would expect us to pull at least one upset

7-5 and losing to Florida again?!?! Will it ever end?

VN Store

Back