Status
Not open for further replies.
On Sportscenter this morning they placed the actual audio of what was said:

Perkins: "Meet me at the bus after the game"

ZBo: "I'll whoop your ass!"

May not be exact words, but very close.

The first thing I will say when walking into work:

*Memphis PA announcer styler* "How about those MEMphis Grizzzlaaays"

My boss is a terrible sports fan (heat/OKC, Red Sox / Giants, Packers, Duke bb)

The first thing I will say when walking into work:

*Memphis PA announcer styler* "How about those MEMphis Grizzzlaaays"

My boss is a terrible sports fan (heat/OKC, Red Sox / Giants, Packers, Duke bb)

Nice. I enjoyed Monday. Have a Miami fan in the office, so TN got the sweep over the weekend.

Healthy Zbo is the difference.

Obviously.

But even with a healthy Zbo in the past we have never looked this good. We have never had a (healthy) Zbo, Spheights, and Gasol. Never had as many guys coming off the bench that can hit shots. Bayless, Ellington, and Pondexter is really taking some leaps this year. Gasol played like crap for a couple of games and it didn't even phase this team. Because it is deep and doesn't have to rely on say a Zbo in the post game in and game out. No debating though. This team needs Zach.. who is playing better than ever because he doesn't have to pressure to dominate every night.

Obviously.

But even with a healthy Zbo in the past we have never looked this good. We have never had a (healthy) Zbo, Spheights, and Gasol. Never had as many guys coming off the bench that can hit shots. Bayless, Ellington, and Pondexter is really taking some leaps this year. Gasol played like crap for a couple of games and it didn't even phase this team. Because it is deep and doesn't have to rely on say a Zbo in the post game in and game out. No debating though. This team needs Zach.. who is playing better than ever because he doesn't have to pressure to dominate every night.

Agreed. Mike, Marc, and Rudy will have their nights, but Zbo is the consistent force that drives this team. It will be interesting to see how the minutes are divided when DA comes back.

This team is complete. So far this season, it looks like we have shored up our weaknesses with a stable backup point guard and complimentary shooters off the bench.

I just want to see if we can beat the clips. They seem to be an issue.

Also, I can't stand Griffen and CP3.

Agreed. Mike, Marc, and Rudy will have their nights, but Zbo is the consistent force that drives this team. It will be interesting to see how the minutes are divided when DA comes back.

For sure. It is a good problem. DA is stud. just glad he doesn't have to be thrown right into the fire. Hopefully, it doesn't have a negative affect on the chemistry and balance. I don't think it will though. The frontcourt attack is going to be even more relentless. Will defintely help on those nights when the starting bigs get in foul trouble.

A7xKM1hCEAADjef.jpg:large

Reactions: 3 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back