Clint Stoerner Fumble

No dice folks. I can't convert what I have.

I did buy a new laptop the other day, maybe once I get it running I can use the software from there.

Desert Vol said he downloaded it a long time ago. I asked him to email it to me but have not heard from him since.

just the pic...

top_plays_75.jpg

Somebody has got to get this up!! Maybe somebody could mail me a DVD and I can convert and post it.

This post certainly took a lot of effort. :lolabove:

He edited it. I think he was going to say he found it and then it didn't work for him.

DesertVol PM'd me. Hopefully I will get the clip. When I do I will upload it to youtube and then post it.

I recall Stoerner sayin after the play I never saw any1 move as fast as that Vols guy that covered the ball.

well-i did it. i tried to send a file to usaf vol and it didn't work. someone at work gave me some advice about how to upload to youtube and it was easier than i thought. i need to change the category-i'll do that later.

YouTube - OH MY GOODNESS!!!

shame on the people who were leaving neyland....

well-i did it. i tried to send a file to usaf vol and it didn't work. someone at work gave me some advice about how to upload to youtube and it was easier than i thought. i need to change the category-i'll do that later.

YouTube - OH MY GOODNESS!!!

shame on the people who were leaving neyland....

Good job man. I forgot how downgraded youtube footage is. Ouch.

the quality of the orignal file wasn't that great-watchable but not great. i don't know if that can be improved or not.

the original source is ut bigal since it was from his site-"the vib." so i give him credit. i had just saved it-fortunately-since he doesn't have it anymore.

If you don't mind, upload it using the details I sent you and we'll take a look at the original.

what a game. what a night.

the only ending i can remember that rivals that was the Florida game a few years back.

shame on me for leaving, but i couldn't take it any more...

That was great, thanks for the video post. Let's not forget The Cheese carrying us to the endzone.

Edit: Again, great video, and thanks, but all I could think of after Henry makes that leap into the endzone is how we used to win those close, gritty games.

That was great, thanks for the video post. Let's not forget The Cheese carrying us to the endzone.

I agree. Watch the plays after the fumble and count all those Arkansas defenders in the box on every single play. We just lined and played hat on hat football and went pure smashmouth on that last drive.

VN Store

Back