Duck Dynasty

The best moment of the season so far was when Phil was explaining the "birds and the bees" with the crawfish. That was priceless!

Willie's daughter Sadie is gonna be a looker when she grows up

You ain't even lying. I don't feel too weird saying that because I just turned 20 so not too much older than her Lol.

And her mom is ridiculously gorgeous too.

Anyone watch the episodes last night? Si at the eye doctor was hilarious. Second episode with Willie and Si on the radio with Mountain Man was even funnier.

Reactions: 1 person
Anyone watch the episodes last night? Si at the eye doctor was hilarious. Second episode with Willie and Si on the radio with Mountain Man was even funnier.

I saw parts of the first one "the doctor's office is right here on the right.....ok then its up here on the left" trying to avoid going lol. And the 2nd one was awesome, Si said he did "good afternoon Vietnam" on WNAM lol. And i cant believe Mountain Man has a radio show

I saw parts of the first one "the doctor's office is right here on the right.....ok then its up here on the left" trying to avoid going lol. And the 2nd one was awesome, Si said he did "good afternoon Vietnam" on WNAM lol. And i cant believe Mountain Man has a radio show

Yeah I heard those dangleberries don't taste so good.:eek:lol:

Yeah... Si said he had perfect eye sight and Willie questioned him about eating poop instead of berries and Si's response was.. " Hey I have eaten worse in Nam Jack". Si and Jase really make that show what it is.

Jase posted on his FB page that Mountain Man really does have a radio show and that it's really good. I find it hard to believe that the show is good. I would go nuts listening to Mountain Man talk that slow.

VN Store

Back