2014 F Kevon Looney

I'd settle for him being our one true big get! His all around game is something id love to see in Orange.

“@EvanDanielsFOX: Heard Tom Izzo saw Kevon Looney go for 24 points, 11 rebounds and 12 blocks tonight. Florida, Tennessee and Stanford were also there.”

Definitely aren't. I don't think he's done growing either. Moves the same way KD does. This could get interesting.

Do you think CCM is going to give him the Hubbs treatment, and be at all of his games and recruit him the hardest out of everyone? I wonder how much interest he has with us and if we actually have a chance.

Do you think CCM is going to give him the Hubbs treatment, and be at all of his games and recruit him the hardest out of everyone? I wonder how much interest he has with us and if we actually have a chance.

Martin's future in recruiting could be determined this season.
How much is he willing to adjust his offensive philosophy.
If he learned anything from the Nichols failure it should be that the majority of elites and their dad's don't like his style of offense.
They want to play in an offense that show cases their skills.
They're looking for a stepping stone to the NBA.
The Old Purdue offense isn't going to attract many elites.

Yeah I could see that happening. It might actually help that he knows Jerrone iirc. So he can talk to him and he will also be able to watch the team next year and see how CCM uses Hubbs and fixes the offense. I think he has to make the number 5 recruit in the country who has shown interest in us a top priority.

I'd put the full court press on him, if we haven't already, I think he has #1 pick talent.

I'd put the full court press on him, if we haven't already, I think he has #1 pick talent.

The fact that CCM was there to see him get a triple double. Should be proof enough that he should make him top priority.

Looney's HS tape reminds me so much of KD.

That was the first thing I thought when I seem him. And if I'm not mistaken he's not done growing either. Offer him the house and get him in Orange. Even if its for one year. You can't pass up a player of his skill set.

I told him on twitter he reminded me of KD and he RT me a while back lol. He reminds me a lot of Durant, I just don't think he has his pure jumper yet.

VN Store

Back