John Pennington Article on Dooley and Chizik

It sounds like the media stepped in and pretty much fired Dooley themselves. It's like if your not going to someone has to. With all the rumors spreading and fans getting there hopes up, it will be hard for the University to shed any light of hope on Dooley and his career to remain with the Vols. That is without outrage from the fans.

Uhhhggg...John Pennington. Guy is an idiot and so annoying.

Can't believe I was tricked into going to MrSEC

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Chizik- i think they should at least let him re-evaluate his staff. The man won a National title in 2010. He deserves that much at least.

Dooley- Fire him now, should have after the Miss State game.

Chizik- i think they should at least let him re-evaluate his staff. The man won a National title in 2010. He deserves that much at least.

Dooley- Fire him now, should have after the Miss State game.

I work with a bunch of Barn fans down here and trust me, they are as ready for Chizik to get run out of town as we are for Dooley.

Also losing Gus Malzahn hurt a lot, he is a great offensive mind. The combo of Newton and Malzahn is what got AU the title, Chizik was just along for the ride.

I would be totally ok with UT hiring Malzahn, everything the guy touches turns to gold

Barn fans want Chizik gone bad. Yesterday while at my in-laws, they are Barn fans, I told my father-in-law that I was sure Dooley was gone after Saturday's game. My father-in-law quick replied said, "Good, maybe we can hire him!" LOL

^^^THIS
BOTH had losing records at below mediocre football programs...difference is dooley didnt inheret a good defense with the best qb $$ could buy..jk..well atleast kinda

If Auburn can eat a 7.5 M BO ( and they will) UT can handle a $5 mill BO. Chezik was a oned trick poney- when Cam left it was all over. Apparently, he cant coach a lick- without CAM they would have lost 5 games. Whatever they paid Cam- it wasnt enough.

VN Store

Back