Dooley has been fired (unconfirmed)

Friend of mine just called and said chanel 10 in knoxville reported Dooley was fired. I didnt see it. Did anyone else hear that? Confirm?

Losing to Missouri didn't cost Dools his job - it was the way he did it.

With 40+ seconds to go in the game on Missouri's 40 and you let the clock run out with 2 times outs and 2 first round draft picks at wideout and a guy who can sling it 75 yards in the air...? Are you kidding me? That like escapade cost him his job.

Check my record. I've never posted anything against Dooley. But that sealed it for me. Stick a fork in me - I'm done with UT until he's gone.

Reactions: 35 people
How can he have James Franklin on that list still...

Too bad the news of Dooley being gone wasn't official though. Should happen within the next few weeks I'm sure (well hope anyway).

Reactions: 1 person
Hes gone.I dont need a article to me.If hes not gone after today he will be the coach until he doesnt want to coach here anymore.

Losing to Missouri didn't cost Dools his job - it was the way he did it.

With 40+ seconds to go in the game on Missouri's 40 and you let the clock run out with 2 times outs and 2 first round draft picks at wideout and a guy who can sling it 75 yards in the air...? Are you kidding me? That like escapade cost him his job.

Check my record. I've never posted anything against Dooley. But that sealed it for me. Stick a fork in me - I'm done with UT until he's gone.

Were we really on our opponents 40?

"Tennessee is the first team in SEC history to allow 38 or more points in six straight conference games."

Not Kentucky. Not Vandy. Not Ole Miss.

Woah.

Just woah.

Last edited:
It's a formality at this point.. Need to get the misery over.. I would like to send a special 'up yours" to Mike Hamilton where ever he may be..

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
"Today the final vestiges of residual Dool-Aid drinking idiocy collapsed as quickly as the Vol defense on passing downs."- article

:clap:

VN Store

Back