Congrats to Auburn University!

89hoss

I would congratulate to the Auburn fans for having a President the balls to fire a head coach and want change in the University.

Cheese@@@@ won a championship 2010 and is getting canned, we can't even win an SEC significant game and keep our coach. WOOO HOOOO!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 people
Why is it so easy for over programs to move to action while we stumble along like a chicken with its head cut off? Words cannot express my frustration

Reactions: 2 people
Arky gonna beat us to it also....we going to be getting into the four position

This is actually a good thing. This just gives those involved more ammunition to get the ball rolling and do whatever it takes to make things happen.

Reactions: 2 people
We sure picked a heck of a time to need to make a coaching change. The bidding war with Arkansas and Auburn is going to get Jimmy Sexton another beach house.

Reactions: 1 person
Why do other schools fire their crappy coaches and let it be known to the world that they are searching for a new coach, while UT's supposed search is like a CIA mission... Are we afraid to hurt Doolander's feelings??

Reactions: 4 people
I guess everyones getting ready to be the first knocking on Gary Patterson's door if he beats K State this weekend. Glad to know we're playing it cool and will probably wind up with Cutcliffe.

Chizik won an NC, three bowls, and had three winning seasons. I wonder how many decades he would've last at Tennessee.

Reactions: 3 people
I realize how tough it's been this year for them, and that Cam Newton was the guy who won that championship...but a NC should have earned him one more year. I bet they'll have a tough time selling a good coach on leaving his home to move to Auburn.

Why do other schools fire their crappy coaches and let it be known to the world that they are searching for a new coach, while UT's supposed search is like a CIA mission... Are we afraid to hurt Doolander's feelings??

I would live to see Dooley vs Lesner in a FTD octagon match.

VN Store

Back