Official Jon Gruden Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes....4 of us got lucky a month ago, at the same time, with the exact same information. What a coinkydink.

This - thanks again to you guys for sharing your info

good to see you lost your ban bet pal from yesterday - hopefully he stays away

Just to be fair, there were more than four. Way more. But I think you are my favorite.

I know.....but I spoke directly with 3 others off of the board. They are the only ones whose info I can vouch for. There are several others who have reported the sake things.

Good morning Gruden VI!!! Best thread(s) on VolNation! I will be lurking again today and I hope to get some work done… F5.F5.F5.F5.F5.F5.F5 Come on VII

What does Gruden say about him being the next Vol coach?

71157_171460262873479_2419180_n.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
On a recruiting note, I get caught up in "stargazing" as bad as the next guy, but Jason Carr is the real deal, he is rated very low imo (low 4*), and Sutton should be a 4* as well. JRM needs a bump from Rivals, 247 has him rated pretty high the last time I checked. Those 3 are guys we need to hold on to.

So your sticking he was fired after state ?

Not stated as an opinion but fact?

Not fired, informed he would not be retained. There was nothing that could be done to bump his end of season evaluation up enough to keep him for 2013. That is how, basically, all those claiming to be in the know said it.

Not fired, informed he would not be retained. There was nothing that could be done to bump his end of season evaluation up enough to keep him for 2013. That is how, basically, all those claiming to be in the know said it.

So he was informed he was going to be fired at seasons end?

I'm sure Larry has friends in places that he gets info. If he hears anything it's more than I can say.

I get lots of information from the Gruden thread. Just an example? Where did you first hear of the BOT meeting and the AD issues that are now all over the radio and print?

Exactly this. He was informed he would not be back for 2013. It was expressed that he could go out however he wanted. Apparently finishing out the season worked for everybody.

The info that Dooley has already been fired? Info that is at this point, IMO, clearly wrong?

I know this is your stance, but you have to admit it has merit on the surface. Why is Dooley offering 2* kids all of a sudden? Why is his demeanor so bad? Just food for thought. I personally think he does know that he is done. We shall see.

Yes....4 of us got lucky a month ago, at the same time, with the exact same information. What a coinkydink.

Is that supposed to be profound? You guys can ride each others coat tails off 1 insiders info just as easily.. I'd believe that before I believed that all of you got this magic Gruden info from various sources.

Maybe I have missed something but don't get all the LWS bashing. Didn't he only say that Gruden was not coming. Its not like he has filp flopped because he is just saying a posible big hire, still no mention of Gruden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back