Who here is secretly hoping we lose to Missouri

DaytonLawVol

Who here has the guts to admit it. While I havent gotten to that point...yet, it has crossed my mind. If we somehow pull victory from the jaws of defeat and beat Missouri and Vandy, there is a real chance that we get another dose of Dooley for next year. This would only delay the inevitable as the schedule next year is brutal.

Never!!!!
Have the guts to make the right decision as leaders of the program.
I'm ride or die. These are my boys & I want them to win.
Go Vols

Reactions: 7 people
I hope we win out and go 8-5 including a bowl win. However, I hope Sal Sunseri is fired immediately follow the regular season if not before.

Reactions: 2 people
Im in agreement. I was trying to allow myself to accept losing to Troy as a necessary evil, but I just couldnt do it.

I hope we win out and go 8-5 including a bowl win. However, I hope Sal Sunseri is fired immediately follow the regular season if not before.

And you have complete faith that Dooley will make a much better hire this time, right?

Why does this question keep coming up? It's silly. It's like asking, "who did you vote for?"

This thread and these secret want to lose threads stink. Man how can you hope these young men get beat that represent our university? Take the coaches out of this.

I am behind this team 100% and wish no loss ever. I don't care if it meant getting a better coach. All this will work its way out. Let's be patient and support these players. Think about players like Herman Lathers who have overcome so much, than think about him knowing the fans hope he and the team lose. I'm not trying to preach here but man that just stinks to hope we lose.

Reactions: 3 people
Never would hope or a loss but have full confidence with Dooley at the helm that Missouri chances automatically improve.

Reactions: 1 person
Not me. I'll be there on Saturday cheering for my Vols to kick the snot out of Mizzou.

The future will sort itself out, and it sure won't be my decision.

GBO !

Reactions: 3 people
I think Dooley is gone regardless, but if I wasn't so sure about that? Yeah, I would root for us to lose - but ONLY because I think it would lead to more wins in the future. But I guess having the big picture in mind doesn't make me a real fan.

I bet Colts fans really wish they could have gone back and won that season finale in 1997 (or 2011).

It's like a mercy kill. Nobody wants to shoot Ole' Yeller. It's just something that has to happen for the sake of us all.

VN Store

Back